main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Error with Uploading List

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redt
Master
Master

Subject: Error with Uploading List   PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quote

I followed the instructions in the Help section, and it said to replace the arrows with Tabs.
However when I do that and upload the list, I get multiple errors saying:

# Line 1: Could not identify the expansion set with the provided name: "{rtf1ansiansicpg1252deff0deflang4105{fonttbl{f0fswissfcharset0 Arial;}}"
# Line 2: Could not identify the expansion set with the provided name: "{*generator Msftedit 5.41.21.2509;}viewkind4uc1pardf0fs20 D&PSWtab 99tab Pidgeytab 1tab notab Englishtab For tradepar"
# Line 3: Could not identify the expansion set with the provided name: "D&PSWtab 19tab Suicunetab 1tab yestab Englishtab For tradepar"

And so on...
Any way to fix this? I've double checked and the Expansion Names are correct, but it's thinking that the whole section is the name.
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:36 am Reply with quote

what kind of file are you trying to upload? the first line looks like a font designation code one would see when opening a word document as a text document.
redt
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quote

Im using wordpad (so .rtf). that might be the problem, but I wont be able to know for sure until I'm back at my computer.
If that solves the first two errors, then why does the last one occur (where it groups the entire listing as the expansion name)?

edit: problem solved. It was because of the file extension that it wasn't accepting the list.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: