main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Forum Loading Issues

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redt
Master
Master

Subject: Forum Loading Issues   PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quote

I have issues with loading the forums themselves. I'll either get a white screen saying "We are very sorry, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. We hope to be online again promptly.
Please come back soon."
, or I'll get a blank screen altogether (I'm using Firefox, so the title on the tab is the same as the url, which means the page wouldn't load correctly)
I get these issues regardless of the browser I use, and probably the worst problem now is that it can take me up to 10 minutes to load a page on the forum after several tries. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: answer   PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quote

unfortunetly everyone is experiencing the problem, it's not your server, it's the site itself, i know it's annoying for me too! Best thing to do is go to some other site and come back in a few seconds, or you could try to load the page again, otherwise theres really no solution to the problem, srry!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: