main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
I left a duel, but it still says we are still playing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
desparx

Canceled user

Subject: I left a duel, but it still says we are still playing   PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quote

please help, i x'ed out of the duel but it still says i'm in it.
ninja_pebble
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:27 am Reply with quote

This happened to me too. It takes time for the program to know your not playing when you leave by clicking the [X], so I recommend you that you always leave by ending properly.
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: reply   PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quote

The same thing happened to me! I think it should be fixed because it uses up space where someone else could be playing!
atemandseto1

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quote

it never happened to me because im still new here and im still trying to figure out how to duel online.
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: reply   PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote

It's harder to duel online than in person, you really have to talk to the person your playing with to understand whats going on
prosaic

Canceled user

Subject: Re: reply   PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quote

djcard wrote:
It's harder to duel online than in person, you really have to talk to the person your playing with to understand whats going on

Yes it is. Which is why you have a chatbox. Smile

At times it can indeed by very annoying and frustrating, but if you find it annoying, I suggest you don't play online. Personally I rarely do. xD
whythisname

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quote

Same here, X and I'm still in game. The dude (well I think it was a dude xD) said he needed to leave and by accident I X'ed instead of ending via the ending options. Now I've been in the game for more then 10 minutes after I left xD Kinda annoys me to, because it also prevents me from playing my self, not to mention others who also can't play. I'm pretty sure you can make a pop up appear that says you need to end the game properly, or just make it so it automatically ends when you X.
On the topic of online dueling, I sometimes think it moves too fast. My opponent can make moves faster then I can type and then I have to ask to reverse or we need to agree on something else. Something very simple though to resolve that is to just leave pauses, let your opponent do damage calc when you attack and stuff like that. I'm also thinking about making a small program that can type preset texts, like all the phases, if you want to activate an effect or even if you want to chain. Just so I don't have to type the same things a thousand times during a single duel ^^
I've also noticed a lot of people don't know that you can click a card to view all it's data, and that very few people know the Genex monsters ^^
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: reply   PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quote

you can just click on the card? I didnt know that, something I usually do is if there deck is public I click one it so that when they use specific cards i can make sure they aren't cheating, but now I can just click on the card thanks for tellin me!
whythisname

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quote

No problem Wink
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: