main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Error Card or Strange Alternate ART??

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you ever seen this error card?
YES - ALOT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No - NEVER
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
YES - ONE
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

morgul_rat

Canceled user

Subject: Error Card or Strange Alternate ART??   PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quote

Hello! I am not sure if I just never noticed this before or if this is the first time I have seen it...I have a copy of the card FELLOWSHIP where the card art is ZOOMed in. Instead of showing the whole fellowship like all the other cards, this one starts at the tree on the left hand side; the top of the picture is at Gandalf's shoulder (his head is cut off); the left side of the picture ends right after Sam (no part of Gimli is showing at all) and the bottom of the picture ends at Sam's feet.

Is this a common misprint? Maybe I am BLIND or just "unobservant" at times, but I don't remember ever seeing this before...

ANYONE?????

EDIT - This is from The Wizards UNLIMITED set.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Middle Earth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: