main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
TAG TEAM YUGIOH(repost)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Games not yet in TCO
View previous topic :: View next topic  

what d you think is are tag duels a good idea
good idea hope it happens
89%
 89%  [ 17 ]
naah think of something else
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
THIS IDEA *censored: not good* SO HARD IT IS TERRIBLE
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

ssjchowderxo6

Canceled user

Subject: TAG TEAM YUGIOH(repost)   PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:39 am Reply with quote

Imagine it 2 teams pitted against each other with 16000 life points Twisted Evil here's how its going to be
a person will invite someone else to be their team(via messages) you will be notified of getting an invite or if you sent an invite you will be notified if the person has accepted Smile or rejected Sad there will be a team captain of a person who has higher merit points(that way noobs wont be captain of teams you'll see how that effects the duel) now for the challenge the two teams will have a team name and it'll show the 2 decks being used only the captain can challenge it seems unfair but it'll be confusing if both players could challenge the team will remain the same for the one month(to prevent confusion once more)the team captain also declares winner request ties and disputes rules for tag duels can be seen here

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Team_Dueling_Rules
boomshakalaka

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:12 am Reply with quote

I really don't think so.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love this site. I spend a lot of time on it. It is a great tool to help with a great hobby. I track my cards on here and it saves me tons of time and I don't have to use EXCEL. So yes, this is an absolutely great site.

HOWEVER, this site is kinda slow AND the tables even slower. Half of the time, the tables are down or so slow a game can not be completed due to crashes. Look at half the threads in the "WELCOME" forum. They are brand-spanking new members asking about problems with the tables. Sorry, I feel two to a table is enough. Four to a table is asking too much for one guy (who runs the site) to keep up with.

But.....If this was done, it would HAVE TO BE TO PREMIUM PAYING MEMBERS ONLY or some other limitation.
I'm sure we can come up with something else.
That's just my two cents.
dmaster55

Canceled user

Subject: Yugioh Tag Team Dueling/ Battle Royal   PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 am Reply with quote

I agree with my collegue chowder, having these tag team duels will be very fun for everyone and it will promote even greater ideas to come. Me and chowder were also discussing about having turbo duels as well with speed world 2.

My idea different from chowders but to also improve dueling is to have a battle royal mode duel. The room can hold up to six people each person starts with 8000 and rolls a 12 sided die to see which order the turns will take. Last one to hit 0 is the winner, in the event of a tie though between 2 or more people there will be a sudden death match, all players in sudden death will re-shuffle all of their cards and each person will start only with 2000 life points, that's all if they started with more then it wouldn't be called sudden death and the room would be occupied forever. For points:

1st = 6 points
2nd = 5 points
3rd = 4 points and so on, after that it is an all out free for all, but no player can declare an attack until everyone has had at least one turn.
kabia

Canceled user

Subject: Tag Team Dueling/ Battle Royal   PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quote

I agree lol. thats all i have to say
crown_clown13

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quote

I agree tag duels, and especially battle royal duels would be a great idea(mainly because i build my deck with plenty of stalling tools to outlast my opponents Smile)
darknight24

Canceled user

Subject: good idea   PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:38 am Reply with quote

i always want to duel with a team mate
swordbaron4

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am Reply with quote

it'll be fun.....I think *hope*...
joshuacandar

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quote

yu-gi-oh already have rules for tag team! there are on konami official website!

I once printed those rules, but i lost the paper!

if you find them online, please reply!
brawlman

Canceled user

Subject: i would enjoy it   PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quote

sounds like a good idea, you just have get through the problem of the site lagging out sometimes. but if you can fix the bugs, it would be pretty awesome
illeya

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 pm Reply with quote

If the bugs were fixed definitely. My friends and I play together all the time on tags, but we use 8000. The duels tend to be extremely long, otherwise. Plus it makes it more challenging.

Plus, what will we do when Tag decks come out? I think a tag duel upgrade is a must in that eventuality.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Games not yet in TCO All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: