main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Japanese Digimon Card Games.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Games not yet in TCO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssj_sonikku

Canceled user

Subject: Japanese Digimon Card Games.   PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quote

I was wondering if any of ya have played any of the Japanese card games based on Digimon, particularly Hyper Coliseum and its successor Alpha Evolve?

I do have some cards from Hyper Coliseum, all are Chinese atm:

Guilmon Bo-406
Growlmon St-333 x2
Growlmon Bo-407
MegaloGrowlmon St-325
Dukemon Bo-502
Dukemon Crimson Mode Bo-73t
Black MegaloGrowlmon St-731 x2
BlackDukemon St-699 x2 (1 is a holo w/ gold letters)
BlackDukemon Bo-550

When I can, I definitely will buy cards from HC and AE card games. From what info I could gather, it seems that those 2 card games are the best for Digimon.
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quote

Those games, to my knowledge, are just the original version of the american digi-battle card game, and to an extent even played the same. Were the game done properly in america its possible that it might have still been going until the japanese game was discontinued (it was still going last I checked). It was and still is one of the most unique and exciting ccgs I have played, and I still get out my decks from time to time to play.
ssj_sonikku

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quote

Yup, that is true. The Digi-Battle card game that we got in the states is a nerfed version of Hyper Coliseum. It be awesome if we got either of the card games into this site.
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 am Reply with quote

Actually Digi-Battle is available on the site, I got it added a while back, though it is still missing some of the rare and obscure cards (to be exact I havent been able to find much on the european starter deck cards).
ssj_sonikku

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 am Reply with quote

Yeah, I see that. I hope one day the Japanese card games for Digimon get added here.

In the mean time, I am open for a battle in Digi-Battle card game. I have not played the game with anyone, so it be great to play at last. Just let me know if ya want to play sometime.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Games not yet in TCO All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: