main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Help me! Im New

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmusic

Canceled user

Subject: Help me! Im New   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quote

Help! , i have been trying to join a duel masters game and create one, but i duno how, can someone please teach me? Very Happy
shuriken6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: Help me! Im New   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quote

xmusic wrote:
Help! , i have been trying to join a duel masters game and create one, but i duno how, can someone please teach me? Very Happy

everything's done by a click of a button Very Happy

Literally, im not kidding. When you create/find a deck of your liking, you click "Play Online" to go into the Game Room/ Lobby, (Whatever you wanna call it). There if there's someone there, you go to their name and click the challenge button. your challenge will have to be accepted in that full 60 seconds (i'd figured it's about a minute wait) before you can resend/challenge someone else. If they decline your challenge, then they dont want to play with you. if they accept, then you and your opponent will be taken to the game table to Duel.

The other way around, is if you're challenged by someone in the room, the notification will give you a yes/no set of buttons. obviously you'll click yes to accept the challenge, and no to decline it.

and the other thing, depending on the time of day you go in, it'll either be heavily packed, or empty upon hours on end (it's international, so time zones affect play ability greatly) There i hoped i helped in some way; Have fun dueling Very Happy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: