main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Original, Unopened Promo "Call of the Core" decks

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Battle Spirits TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  

I Play Battle Spirits
Yes!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No - I only collect.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I wish I could play, but no one where I live seems to have heard of "Battle Spirits",,,
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

mana_hale

Canceled user

Subject: Original, Unopened Promo "Call of the Core" decks   PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quote

I have 1 original, unopened "Call of the Core" deck along with cores that I would like to sell or trade, as well as 1 copy of the same thing, only that I opened it to take a look at the cards inside.

Some of the highlights to the deck's contents include:

The SevenShogun Desperado x2

The Duke Kingtaurus x2

The DragonicFortress Giga x2

Absolutely mint condition - no creases, dents, nicks, or anything; factory sealed, and perfect for any serious gamer's collection - or, to give as a gift.

I never got into playing the game, but I liked it enough to keep the decks for a while, and now am wanting to trade or sell if I can^^

Note:
These are white-backed cards, meaning that they are not really tournament-sanctioned, but they would be a necessary addition to anyone who wants to say they have a "complete" collection^^
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Battle Spirits TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: