main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP Earn points and reach higher levels! Just for participating on our site. Read more about Merit Points and how to earn them and about the three different Levels on our help page here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Fullmetal Alchemist Artificial Human Decks for sale/trade

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Fullmetal Alchemist TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mana_hale

Canceled user

Subject: Fullmetal Alchemist Artificial Human Decks for sale/trade   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quote

I have the Edward Elric and Alex Armstrong decks, mint and unopened that I have had for the longest time...

If anyone would be interested in buying/trading for them, send me a message^^
hmugford
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:40 am Reply with quote

Where can you buy these cards? I love FMA but didn't even know it had a TCG until my stupid mouse misclicked and brought me to this page.
mana_hale

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote

hmugford wrote:
Where can you buy these cards? I love FMA but didn't even know it had a TCG until my stupid mouse misclicked and brought me to this page.

The cards are older and out of print right now *just like many awesome anime-gone-card-games Sad* but you can get them through online stores like Amazon and Ebay^^
hmugford
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:40 am Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip! I'm visiting a card shop this weekend and I'm going to ask around, but if that fails Amazon is my next stop.
mana_hale

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 am Reply with quote

hmugford wrote:
Thanks for the tip! I'm visiting a card shop this weekend and I'm going to ask around, but if that fails Amazon is my next stop.

Asking around might get more "what? there was a TCG?" questions like you had, but if you can team up with a group of friends, I would suggest buying a box of the decks, and sharing them amongst yourselves to cut down on cost^^

- that, and they would make good gifts too^^
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Fullmetal Alchemist TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: