main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
"Shark Power" OTK deck

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Deck Garage
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject: "Shark Power" OTK deck   PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 pm Reply with quote

Here's the OTK deck I'm thinking of making. I'm not sure if it's worthwhile though. I may change out the Worms for Machines and Cyber Dragons and the Worm Zeroes with Chimeratech Overdragons, just to give it my own unique flare.

Monsters (28 )

3 Dissolverock
3 Skull Servant
3 Monster Egg
3 Hinotama Soul
3 Worm Apocalypse
3 Worm Cartaros
1 Worm King
3 Worm Xex
3 Worm Yagan
3 Cat of Ill Omen

Spells (13)

3 Fusion Gate
3 Terraforming
3 Hand Destruction
3 Magical Mallet
1 Card Destruction

Traps (3)

3 Chain Material

Extra
3 Submersible Carrier Aero Shark
3 Flame Ghost
3 Charubin the Fire Knight
3 Worm Zero

Let me know how I can improve this deck to make it tournament-winning!
automatonsleuth
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 pm Reply with quote

Are Hand Destruction and Card Destruction the best choices here? I can understand them if you're using Chimeratech Over Dragon, since you want to dump machines into the grave so you can Overload Fusion, but you don't really benefit from dumping stuff into the grave here, except maybe Worm Yagan, which Worm Xex can already bury. At present, I'd take three One Day of Peaces over Card/Hand Destruction, to help you stall your way towards your combos.

I like the idea of swapping the Worms for machines better overall. Another possibility, rather than using Chimeratech and Overload Fusion: Cyber Eltanin. Unlike Chimeratech, Eltanin won't kill your Fusion Zone or Set monsters, plus, it looks quite cool.
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quote

automatonsleuth wrote:
Are Hand Destruction and Card Destruction the best choices here? I can understand them if you're using Chimeratech Over Dragon, since you want to dump machines into the grave so you can Overload Fusion, but you don't really benefit from dumping stuff into the grave here, except maybe Worm Yagan, which Worm Xex can already bury. At present, I'd take three One Day of Peaces over Card/Hand Destruction, to help you stall your way towards your combos.

The whole point of using the Card/Hand Destruction is to draw cards until hopefully you get the Chain Material and/or Fusion Gate. Other than that, it doesn't hold any other purpose. That's why I also use Cat of Ill Omen to add the Chain Material to the top of my deck so I can draw it. I mean, I can use Cat to add Chain Material to the top of my deck, then use Hand Destruction during the End Phase to add it to my hand.

automatonsleuth wrote:
I like the idea of swapping the Worms for machines better overall. Another possibility, rather than using Chimeratech and Overload Fusion: Cyber Eltanin. Unlike Chimeratech, Eltanin won't kill your Fusion Zone or Set monsters, plus, it looks quite cool.

Well, whole point of Overdragon instead of Eltanin is for the Chain Material/Fusion Gate combo. But maybe I can do this.

- Activate Chain Material
- Use Overload Fusion to banish machines and retrieve Overdragon
- Activate Fusion Gate, then continue my combo.
skittlz100
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:24 pm Reply with quote

Oh my God you don't know how long it took me to realize that the Submerisble Carrier was the one inflicting all the damage xD But yea, One Day of Peace sounds pretty good for stalling till you get your chain material.
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:18 pm Reply with quote

automatonsleuth wrote:

I think I'll keep in the Worms. It's the best choice. The only Cyber fusion I can use with this combo is Fortress Dragon, and it clears the field like you said.

skittlz100 wrote:
Oh my God you don't know how long it took me to realize that the Submerisble Carrier was the one inflicting all the damage xD But yea, One Day of Peace sounds pretty good for stalling till you get your chain material.

Really? It took you that long? WOW!! A new record! LOL

I think I might add in some One Day at Peace, if I can get them that is.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Deck Garage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: