main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP You can check the stats for all the games you have played online by visiting your home page. You can also check the stats for other players and compare how you are doing.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Brand new, need help figuring out how online works

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkidrufi

Canceled user

Subject: Brand new, need help figuring out how online works   PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:24 am Reply with quote

Hi

I have been trying to figure out how everything works when playing online but im having a few problems.

Generally how does everything work? When I put my card into the mana zone its always face down. Also, how do I activate my cards abilities? Is there any way I can just create decks and save them for me to use later, or do I have to create a deck and post it when I want to use that deck online?

I really don't know anything regarding how to play this game online so any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance
juncombo0
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:24 am Reply with quote

Well its quite easy i will explain.

1. When you put cards in Mana zone/Battle zone/Graveyard they will always be face down. You just need to double click them to flip it.

2.About deck making , just make a deck (i hope you know how to make deck) and you can use it whenever you want there is no need to show it to anyone. But yes unless you are a premium member you can't lock your decks so by the time you publish them it will become visible to other players.

3.If you want to know the effect of a card of opponent during the game just click on it once and a new pop up will open showing you its effect. If it does not open then check your pop up settings "Pop-Ups should be allowed for tco" .

If you want to know anyother thing just msg me and i will tell you.

I hope it helped. Smile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: