main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Sword Eyes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Battle Spirits TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcthundar
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Sword Eyes   PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quote

With the show 'Battle Spirits Sword Eyes' coming, new cards will be coming. The first booster is set for Japanese release in October, but Sword Eyes starter decks are set to be released earlier. With these new cards come new abilities named 'Rush' and 'Charge'. I will be watching the show to try and figure out how these new abilities work, but I would prefer some kind of translated official rulebook. I will post again when I have learned how the effects work. Rush seems simple enough, it's the timing I have yet to learn. I personally will not use any Sword Eyes cards until October to give the other players a fair chance to learn the rules and effects. Good Luck and Good Battles.
wereborg
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Re: Sword Eyes   PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:41 pm Reply with quote

jcthundar wrote:
With the show 'Battle Spirits Sword Eyes' coming, new cards will be coming. The first booster is set for Japanese release in October, but Sword Eyes starter decks are set to be released earlier. With these new cards come new abilities named 'Rush' and 'Charge'. I will be watching the show to try and figure out how these new abilities work, but I would prefer some kind of translated official rulebook. I will post again when I have learned how the effects work. Rush seems simple enough, it's the timing I have yet to learn. I personally will not use any Sword Eyes cards until October to give the other players a fair chance to learn the rules and effects. Good Luck and Good Battles.

for rush the timing is after the "effect on top of it" resolves

example is dark-caribou

[LV1][LV2] (When Blocks) This spirit get BP+3000.

[LV2] (When Blocks) Move 1 core from the void to this spirit.

[Rush(Condition:Green Symbol)] While you have a green symbol, the effect below remains active.

Green: Exhaust 1 opponent's spirit.

when it blocks at LV2, after activating the core-boost eff, if we fulfill the rush condition, we can activate the rush eff

hope this will help for everyone who wonder what does rush means Very Happy
jcthundar
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:46 am Reply with quote

So how would this one work?

DarkSnopard
[Lv1][Lv2] After the battle of a Spirit with BP4000 or less ends, end the Attack Step.

[Rush (Condition: Green Symbol)] While you have a green symbol, the effect below remains active.

Green: Every Spirit cannot have the cores on them become less than their Lv1 cost.

As far as i can tell, the first effect ends the attack step when a spirit with 4,000bp or less attacks. if the rush applies after the effect, takes place, does the rush effect continue on forever for as long as the spirit is on the field? Or does it end once the turn ends? Still some things I need to learn/know.
jcthundar
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Red Charge   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:18 am Reply with quote

Here's how charge works for red/ruby cards. The effect for charge on red cards state
" Charge - Increase the BP limit of your destruction effects by 1000".
This means when u use a card with a destruction effect that destroy spirit(s) of a certain bp, u increase the the bp limit thereby increasing the destruction range. For example,

The ShineDragon Shining-Dragon
[LV1-LV2-LV3] (When this spirit is summoned) You can summon 1 red brave card from your hand without paying the cost.
[LV2-LV3] (When this spirits attacks) Destroy 1 opposing spirit with BP5000 or less.
[LV3] Charge - Increase the BP limit of your destruction effects by 1000.

the second effect destroys 1 enemy spirit with 5k bp or less. If The ShineDragon Shining-Dragon is at level 3, it is able to destroy an enemy spirit with 6k bp or less. with more charges on the field, it can destroy even more powerful enemy spirits.

example 2
Burst Saviour:
[Burst(After your life is decreased)] Destroy any amount of your opponent's spirits up to a total of BP6000. After that, by paying the cost, activate this card's (Flash) effect. (Flash) Draw 1 card from your deck. After that, set 1 card with burst effect from your hand.

as is, if your opponent has a 4k spirit and a 5k spirit, u can only destroy 1. Charge increases the limit by 1k. with 3 charges, the limit increases to 9k and u can destroy both. Good luck and good battles.
wereborg
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:20 am Reply with quote

jcthundar wrote:
So how would this one work?

DarkSnopard
[Lv1][Lv2] After the battle of a Spirit with BP4000 or less ends, end the Attack Step.

[Rush (Condition: Green Symbol)] While you have a green symbol, the effect below remains active.

Green: Every Spirit cannot have the cores on them become less than their Lv1 cost.

As far as i can tell, the first effect ends the attack step when a spirit with 4,000bp or less attacks. if the rush applies after the effect, takes place, does the rush effect continue on forever for as long as the spirit is on the field? Or does it end once the turn ends? Still some things I need to learn/know.

this one is tricky, but i think it will be continuous.

reason
1. the top eff doesnt have timing like [when battle][when summoned] etc
2. the rush eff of this card sounds like a continuous eff.

===additional comment====
judging from here with google translate help
http://www.battlespirits.com/mydeck/deckapp.html?search=true&free=P13-04
the q&a section
Q2: As long as there is a green symbol in the "field" of their own, the effect of this spirit of [chain] The're also exhibited in the main step?
A2: Yes, I will continue to exert much.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Battle Spirits TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: