main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP Earn points and reach higher levels! Just for participating on our site. Read more about Merit Points and how to earn them and about the three different Levels on our help page here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Does anyone still play this game?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay50calxd

Canceled user

Subject: Does anyone still play this game?   PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:56 pm Reply with quote

I am just another Digimon fan but i am new to playing online digimon cards. So does anyone get on regularly? I am normally available around 2:30-5:00 EST on weekdays (because of school).

I am really new to this server rooms and i have tried and no one is ever on. ALSO I have never really played an (actual) game of digimon cards except on Digimon World 3 Very Happy love that game.

EDIT: I may need some help learning to play in (i guess) a more complicated card game because i have only ever played the card game in Digimon World 3.
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am Reply with quote

I've been checking regularly. There are few of us who actually play but I am online everyday during the night time cuz of school.
7pm-11pm Eastern Time during weekdays.

I'll be happy to teach you the rules. They DO have a small thread here where the list out the rules. Take a look at that and watch an online game of my friend and I playing so u can get a feel for it.
jay50calxd

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:20 am Reply with quote

Ok thx I can be on at that time Smile . It can't be that complicated right? Very Happy
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 am Reply with quote

It's not complicated AT ALL!
This is actually one of the most simplest games ever created.

Also a little correction on the rules.
Here is says that when Digivolving to Champion, one needs to send cards offline from the hand.
That is WRONG!
When digivolving to Champion one needs to Offline from the top of their deck.

For example:
Agumon digivolving into Greymon.
Flip Greymon face up on Digivolve Zone, then Offline the top 2 cards from the top of your deck.
jay50calxd

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:35 pm Reply with quote

Well... I figured that there is more to the card game than what Digimon World 3 had to offer (which is true) so sorry for wording it wrong.
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 am Reply with quote

I probably wrote mine a little harsh even though I meant to be encouraging lol
Sorry about that.

Anyways yeah the game is simple to play and understand.
There IS strategy to this game and it doesn't play like the card game in Digimon World 3 at all.
It's completely different.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: