main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
question about Naruto cards

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spazitude80

Canceled user

Subject: question about Naruto cards   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 am Reply with quote

how do you tell what series a card belongs to in Naruto. I have alot of random cards from all kinds of series and I have no idea how to tell the difference. I want to upload a list file so I have all my cards in there at one time yaknowwhadamean.
gingervidus

Subject: Re: question about Naruto cards   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:11 am Reply with quote

spazitude80 wrote:
how do you tell what series a card belongs to in Naruto. I have alot of random cards from all kinds of series and I have no idea how to tell the difference. I want to upload a list file so I have all my cards in there at one time yaknowwhadamean.

Cards have expansion symbols in the bottom left corner of the cards, to the right of the card number.

Originally, these were symbols that related to something in the set (Coils of the Snake was an Uchiha symbol, Curse of Sand was Gaara's gourd).

Around Set 14, they changed to Japanese symbols that meant something relating to the set, a couple of which are almost indistinguishable (Sets 15 and 16 fall into this category. Set 14 is easy as it is the symbol with two vertical lines separated apart, and Set 17 is the symbol for Fire)

From Set 18 and onward, they list the Set number in a small oval (Set 18 for example looks like (S18) on the card).
spazitude80

Canceled user

Subject: Naruto   PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 am Reply with quote

Yea I think I figured out an even easier way to do it ninja cards 001-043 are PTH and mission cards are 001-042 but how do I tell what symbol equals what series
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:24 pm Reply with quote

the easiest way is to seprate them all by symbol then search the site for one mission from each set to find what set their from, only a few mission names are repeted over multiple sets so its the best bet for finding set names if you dont know the symbols.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: