main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Dark Lord of Abyss

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambasambero

Canceled user

Subject: Dark Lord of Abyss   PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quote

DLoA's limit break says that he gets +1k for each card in soul if i pay the cost of soul charging 2 cards and flip 2 cards in damage zone. Now if i use his limit break twice in one turn and i have 10 cards in my soul does he get +12k atk for the first lb and +14k attack for the second or does he get +12k for the first lb and +2k for the second?
greatnature55
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Re: Dark Lord of Abyss   PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 pm Reply with quote

It is an ACT skill, so you can keep using its skll in main phase if you can keep paying the cost. So yes, you can use its skill twice if you can counterblast 4.
(I think)
sambasambero

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quote

then if i use his limit break twice during a single turn, how much attack would he have afterwards?
greatnature55
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:07 am Reply with quote

in your scenario, it should be 12k+14k. So it will hit for 37k total before boost and drive check.
cellolam
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Yeah have a doreen the thruster behind boosting it it can hit for over 50k.
kangstor

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quote

It is a little riskier to use it twice on same turn for two reasons.

1) It does not give +critical so increasing its attck power twice does not bear too much significance. Assuming you are attacking someone with 11k vanguard having +12k before boosts means he needs at least 15k shield to block your attack and it means at least two cards with a +3k boost he needs at least 20k shield and +8k boost means he needs at least 25k shield before any trigger gets to be counted for frankly speaking wasting at least three cards just to defend an attack that does one damage is not plausible and if we account critical triggers it is at least 30k shield (or 35k in the occurance of a double trigger one being critical) so either I need to use at least 4 (probably more) cards or take the risk of attack at that point second use of ability was already wasted.

2) most players keeps a perfect guard in their hand just for situations like these so you may waste your attack and ability not to mention since this ability requires 2 counter blast it eans without a heal trigger you can't use it again (or some other ability that flips damage but I am not sure if Dark irregulars have those)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: