main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
keep updating your wants and haves please

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
regulatorduster

Canceled user

Subject: keep updating your wants and haves please   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 am Reply with quote

Good evening ladies and gentleman please keep consistently updating your wants and haves. It saves everyone more time and makes things easier for everyone when you do. I been getting this alot "those are taken already or I don't need that card anymore" its not a high want for me" then take it out for your list please Very Happy
xfreak82
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 am Reply with quote

That sounds like a good suggestion, although I am in an awkward position. My cards are currently in storage since moving halfway around the world. They are due to reach me soon, but I don't want to remove 600+ from my Haves list, only to add them back again in a short while!
gx46oo
Master
Master

Subject: Update!   PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quote

Well if you read the pop-up when you come to the main page before you log in, it says your cards will be moved in and out based on your committed trades, so no further updating on your part would be required.

But just as a safety measure its probably best to check your own cards on your own and make sure the cards your have and the cards you want are updated to prevent any kind of double trades or mismatches when looking through other peoples card lists. Smile
xfreak82
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quote

Yes, I saw the new pop-up; that will definitely make the process a whole lot easier! It's a great addition to the site.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: