main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Suggestion to revamp play board and improve card findability

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightsaber

Canceled user

Subject: Suggestion to revamp play board and improve card findability   PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quote

Hi, i am a user that has been playing kaijudoportal in the past and now i am starting to use this site as kaijudoportal was taken down. comparing the 2, i find that it is ALOT harder to create your own deck, especially since i have not been playing for a long time and are not up to date with the latest duel masters cards. I would like to suggest to the developers of this site(hopefully they are reading this) that they make a whole list of cards available to those who are creating their own deck. Rather than having the player pick the card by name, they should be able to scroll through a card database that includes text description as well as visual on the card. the card database should also include filters by civilisation, atk, def, cross gear, race, evolution, etc. Also they should be allowed to drag their choice into the deck. Long story short, if anyone remembers the old kaijudoportal, i feel that their deck building solution should be made available in this site. as for the battle page, all zones should have improved AI so that the cards know what to do when placed in that zone. Finally i would like to suggest that they allow the battle zone size to enlarge dynamically, as there will be a problem when a player spams monsters. If you guys want this, please ensure this post reaches the right people. Thanks Very Happy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: