main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Database fixes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cario

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:39 pm Reply with quote

Quatro Fang, Burning Soul effect is 'When this creature attacks, your opponent chooses a card in their mana zone and puts it into his graveyard. Then, you may put the top card of your deck into your mana zone'. On this site it is 'When you put this creature into the battle zone, choose a card in your opponent's mana zone and put it into his graveyard. Then put the top card of your deck into your mana zone',
legendzero

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quote

I'm confused on Gaga Last Mysterica, Lord of Spirits.

here:
"When you untap this creature, reveal the bottom 2 cards of your deck. From there you may cast spells with "Shield trigger" without paying their cost, then you may put creatures with "Shield trigger" into the battle zone without paying its cost."

wiki:
"When you untap this creature, draw your entire deck except for the last 2 cards. Then, you may cast any spells with “Shield Trigger” and summon any creatures with “Shield Trigger” from your hand without paying its cost."

Obviously a giant difference, but I know that wikis can be incorrect often.
nerafim
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:38 pm Reply with quote

legendzero wrote:
I'm confused on Gaga Last Mysterica, Lord of Spirits.

here:
"When you untap this creature, reveal the bottom 2 cards of your deck. From there you may cast spells with "Shield trigger" without paying their cost, then you may put creatures with "Shield trigger" into the battle zone without paying its cost."

wiki:
"When you untap this creature, draw your entire deck except for the last 2 cards. Then, you may cast any spells with “Shield Trigger” and summon any creatures with “Shield Trigger” from your hand without paying its cost."

Obviously a giant difference, but I know that wikis can be incorrect often.

Fawk, I did make a change to it when I was asked to, but didn't read it all, just made it to the surface. It was a lot more messed up than I thought it was, lol, had to fix a number of things with it, but it's done now.

*Only one Quatro Fang had that problem, but it's fixed.

*Sandal, Spirit Knight was wrong ever since it was translated, it works when any creature is put into battle. Fixed both.

*Rapid Digging Twist name changed to the proper Intense Digging Twist so that it actually fits the theme of the other 4.

Ok, next?

-Nera
nerafim
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Ugh while I was gone this topic was locked, but I've unlocked it now, so get with the posting of more things that need work to catch up on all I've been away with. Remember, a lot of them can be really simple like a card missing Double Breaker or a single word or something.

Anyway made some changes from long ago before unlocking this:

*Go Hunting Kaiser forces all creatures to only attack creatures, I forgot what the old one was but it was silly and wrong.

*Choppurun, Love Guardian has the standard Infinite Blocker effect of light, does being really awesome, not like when he just untapped after being blocked. ;p

*Essence Elf and Mana Nexus both had Japanese arts even if they are TCG sets, so now they finally have the proper English arts for the cards.

I think I may have done something else and forgot, but that's about it. Enjoy...

-Nera
icydarkstary

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:09 pm Reply with quote

Hi, looks like there is a mistake for "Intense World! Shachihoko Kaiser/Gallows Extreme Dragon, Brink of Despair" (DMR-04)

Here:
Quote:
Your other water Hunters can't be attacked.

Wiki:
Quote:
Your water Hunters can't be attacked.
nerafim
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:52 pm Reply with quote

^ That was Aqua Attack (BAGOOON PANZER), lol. <,<

*...but fixed.

*Brigade Shell Q does not cost 1, it costs 3. Needed to make this because the cost on the art is all dark and not visible.

*Beethoven, Zenith of Horror does NOT force the opponent's creatures to attack, it only forces them to attack Beethoven if the opponent activated an attack, which is a bit of a disappointment for me. Q.Q...I think Jun fixed this tho'.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: