main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Derpy Tin Hot Topic exclusive

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Derpy Tin Hot Topic exclusive   PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 am Reply with quote

Hey guys, as I haven't seen this up in the forums I thought I might inform all of you Hot Topic is getting a Derpy tin/lunch box that comes with the infamous Untitled (F43). It will be 19$, perhaps 20$. It's only at Hot Topic according to what it says on the site. It comes out on the same date as the Fluttershy Box. I already pre-ordered both but just being a friendly brony /collector and hoping to keep all of you updated!
minda_hellfire
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:32 pm Reply with quote

It was supposed to launch March 20, but they held it back to do a pre-release at Big Apple Ponycon. I picked up two. Smile
dglick91
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quote

Just in-case anyone hasn't heard yet, Hot Topic just emailed me yesterday saying the shipment date was pushed back. Today I got an email from them saying it's been shipped. Hopefully if you haven't gotten one you will get it soon!
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 am Reply with quote

So you got pushed back too? It really ticked me and my buddy off since they are already in stores
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 am Reply with quote

Pfft I haven't even gotten a email about it
dglick91
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote

Yeah I was pushed back as well as my friend also. I believe the only reason I got an email is because I raged them about 10 emails over my past 3 orders. It's to the point where I'm going to wait until enter-play puts the items on their site instead of going to hot topic. Their customer service has gotten so bad recently!
majezfeld18
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 am Reply with quote

I just received my Derpy Tin in the mail today along with issue 5 of the comic. Hopefully you all will receive yours soon too!
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:52 am Reply with quote

They SHOULD give us something to compensate for such a long delay. A complete week so far. Most stores, if such a thing happens, they throw in a coupon or some sort of low priced free item to compensate for the troubles. I would like such a thing but I doubt Hot Topic will give anything like that :c
dglick91
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 am Reply with quote

Hot Topic do something for their customers? Ha! They first said my order was delayed because the coronation set you got for spending a certain amount of money on mlp merchandise was out of stock, then a couple days later told me I wouldn't get it at all.
majezfeld18
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:10 am Reply with quote

They sent me an email saying that I could either get the refund for my shipping costs or free shipping on my next order to compensate for the delay.
dglick91
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quote

GTFO. Really!?!? My order total was like $50 and they canceled sending me the stuff I should have got for free and they aren't giving my squat!?!? I'm done with Hot Topic. I'm just going to order from the enter-play store, even if I have to wait longer.
dglick91
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quote

I got my two Derpy boxes and my Fluttershy box in! I made out like a bandit! Foils are: 2 Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Gala Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Element of Laughter, Element of Kindness, and last but for sure not least, GOLD CELESTIA!!
starrshine

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 am Reply with quote

I waited to use my Hotbucks and was able to get the tin for half price. Also if you don't want to go to Hot Topic, you can get the tin on the enterplay site.
dglick91
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quote

I forgot about this thread. I emailed them asking if I could get anything for such a long wait and they said they couldn't do anything about it because the supplier was late. I told them I knew the supplier already shipped before the street date (it was on enterplays facebook) and I saw online someone got a credit for the delay. They said that person was lying because they were not giving out anything for it. Not dealing with them anymore.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: