main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Help?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lok01

Subject: Help?   PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:05 am Reply with quote

Hi there. I used to play Kaijudo Portal before Wizards shut it down. When I came here to play, I was (and still am) confused on some cards such as:

EX1: Can Multicolored Creatures be placed only in the Mana Zone, or in both the Battle Zone and Mana? Because this I couldn't understand?

EX2: How do you use Cross Gears exactly? Like how much Mana to they require to activate and equip to a creature?

EX3: What are Psychic Creatures? What makes them different and how do the work?

EX4: How do you use Fortress Cards exactly?

Those are my questions I have. Feel free to answer them. Smile
acadapt

Subject: Re: Help?   PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quote

lok01 wrote:
Hi there. I used to play Kaijudo Portal before Wizards shut it down. When I came here to play, I was (and still am) confused on some cards such as:

EX1: Can Multicolored Creatures be placed only in the Mana Zone, or in both the Battle Zone and Mana? Because this I couldn't understand?

EX2: How do you use Cross Gears exactly? Like how much Mana to they require to activate and equip to a creature?

EX3: What are Psychic Creatures? What makes them different and how do the work?

EX4: How do you use Fortress Cards exactly?

Those are my questions I have. Feel free to answer them. Smile

EX1: Multicolor cards act as any other card, the only difference being that multicolor cards enter your mana zone tapped as opposed to untapped. They just require 1 of each of its colors to cast it. Example, Gonta the Warrior Savage requires 1 Fire, and 1 Nature card to pay for its mana cost.

EX2: Cross gears work in basically two steps. You pay its original cost to put it into play. Unless an effect says otherwise, if you want to equip it onto a creature, you must pay its mana cost again. Example: I have a bronze-arm Tribe in play. I have an Emerald Claw in my hand. I pay 1 nature mana to put Emerald Claw into play. I want to equip it to Bronze-Arm Tribe, so I pay 1 nature mana again, and it equips onto Bronze-Arm Tribe. Also note, if Bronze-Arm Tribe were to die while the cross gear is on them, the cross gear will stay in play.

EX3: Psychic creatures are creatures that exist in the Hyperspatial Zone. The Hyperspatial Zone is a zone seperate from the deck, but you add cards to it just like you would your deck, upwards to 8 cards. You cannot cast any card from your hyperspatial zone, unless an effect says otherwise. Another thing to note, if a Psychic creature were to be sent to the graveyard, it is instead put back into the Hyperspatial Zone. For example: In my Hyperspatial Zone, I have Boost, Crimson Lord. During my main phase, I cast Raging Apache Lizard. His effect activates, and I search my hyperspatial zone for: "a fire or nature psychic creature with a cost of 8 or less". Boost, Crimson Lord costs 5 mana, and is a Fire Psychic creature, so I may put it directly into play. If you need more information on it, there is more info on the Hyperspatial Zone in Wikis.

EX4: Fortress cards work by being placed on your shields. When you cast a Fortress card, you put it on top of one of your shields. So long as that shield is not broken, the Fortress cards effect takes place. Example, I have 5 shields in play and a Rose Castle in my hand. I pay the 3 mana, and place Rose Castle onto any shield of my choice. So long as that shield is not broken in anyway, it's effect takes place. If it did somehow break, though, the shield goes to it's normal place (If normally broken, to hand, if hit by Bolmeteus Steel Dragon, it goes to Graveyard etc) and apply any shield triggers here. After that, the Fortress is sent to the graveyard.

I hope this helps, and if you need anything more I can do my best to assist.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: