main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
New Lunchbox with Rainbow Dash Promo!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject: New Lunchbox with Rainbow Dash Promo!   PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:26 am Reply with quote

If you are at EQLA, you already know this and can get one!
If you aren't, these will be popping up next week in stores! (Enter-play hasn't said what stores, but I digress.) They come with "super packs". The cards come from set 1 and set 2.
thestallionmang
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:04 am Reply with quote

You can also pre-order them at toywiz if you're like me and don't trust your local stores to actually stock them. (EQD also has a nice 20% off code for the pre-order here: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/05/new-pony-card-tin-plus-rainbow-dash-card.html )
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that! I meant to but I forgot. Personally I'm just going to wait and see when my local stores get them. They always get them, just not always as fast as other stores. The shipping Toywiz makes you pay is crazy.
majezfeld18

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote

If there was a pre-order through Enterplay themselves, I would pre-order online. Instead I'm just gonna go on a hunt with dglick to find them. =D
thestallionmang
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, the shipping is pretty bad, though the coupon code pretty much pays for it. Mine ended up being a hair over $20; which I'm sure is what the stores would charge, plus tax and whatnot, while this gets delivered to my door.

Though, I do agree with you majezfeld, I would have rather given my money directly to enterplay.
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:33 am Reply with quote

Since Hot Topic has screwed me over twice the only website I will order from for the cards is the enter-play store. I want to give them all my moneys. ALL OF IT.
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:45 am Reply with quote

I emailed Enter-Play, they said that all stores that currently sell the MLP cards will be getting the lunchbox. So make sure you check your local Target/Wal-Mart/Meijer/whatever you have this week!
minda_hellfire
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quote

Mine came Friday, I pre-ordered from Toywiz with the coupon code. The RD card looks pretty good, but I was disappointed to see the packs inside were sets one and two. Just like it was a major disappointment to get the Fluttershy box at BAP and find the only set 2 card in there was the promo. I guess they want to get people addicted to set one that might not have started already, but I wish they had all been set two cards.

And, I still don't know why everypony is looking at Fluttershy like she has lice...
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 am Reply with quote

I know! It is so rude because Fluttershy is best pony! No dice on my local stores yet. Hopefully we get them soon!
thestallionmang
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quote

Mine came in as well. I still haven't seen them at any stores either.

I'm not really complaining about the set one cards; mine had one of the nine or so regular foils I was still missing. Maybe they're adding set ones to the boxes and whatnot because they still have extras that need to be sold.

And yeah, I'm not really sure what's going on that has fluttershy so interested and everyone else so confused.
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quote

My local Meijer had them in stock today. I got three foils, two standees, and a sticker. It was $16 at the store.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: