main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Popular cards for sale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingjahid

Canceled user

Subject: Popular cards for sale   PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quote

Hello all readers

My username is kingjahid, I have many good and popular cards for sale.
They are all new and in good condition
Please check out my haves list to see the cards you want
Also I constant add new cards to the list so constantly beware and check to see the cards you want.

I personally love to sell. I believe yugioh is a buy sell game it is fun and has many and very different types of benefit.

You can ask about me to buyers who bought some of my cards to see I'm a real nice honest person. I do not send first because it makes everything organize and fair. It help me keep everything in tact for all my sites I'm selling. When you send first it insures you get your card with no mistakes.

Here is my link to my homepage http://m.tradecardsonline.com/user/kingjahid
Check my haves and also cost for the cards are listed on the right

Some cards that I have are like
Firefist cards
Mermail cards
Some jump promo cards like Slifer the sky dragon
Full set of exodia for those exodia deck players
Infernity
Dark armed dragon secret rare
Lavalval chain
Mirror force from MRD
Stardust dragon
Effect veiler
Black rosé dragon
Daigusto Emeral
Some mecha phantom beast cards
Lightsworn lyla ultra and ultimate
And many many many more cards

Thank for reading and please check my haves. Wink

Last edited by kingjahid on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
dragonball_slyr
Expert
Expert

Subject: Re: Popular cards for sale   PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 am Reply with quote

kingjahid wrote:
Hello all readers

My username is kingjahid, I have many good and popular cards for sale.
They are all new and in good condition
Please check out my haves list to see the cards you want
Also I constant add new cards to the list so constantly beware and check to see the cards you want.

I personally love to sell. I believe yugioh is a buy sell game it is fun and has many and very different types of benefit.

I do not send first because it makes everything organize and fair. It help me keep everything in tact for all my sites I'm selling. When you send first it insures you get your card with no mistakes.
Thank for reading and please check my haves.

The rules on this site are fair, whereas yours about never sending first, are not fair.

You're new, and should be sending first to existing users of this site - otherwise you won't get any trades/sales.
kingjahid

Canceled user

Subject: You misunderstand   PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:06 pm Reply with quote

Hello again I understand the rules of this site but when someone sends first I could honestly make sure everything is right. It helps me make no mistakes so nobody gets the wrong card or doesn't get all the cards. I want all my buyers to get all their cards. Also I sell things on other sites so to keep everything organize I ask for buyers to send first.
kingjahid

Canceled user

Subject: Hello   PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quote

yugiohyami

Canceled user

Subject: Very good seller   PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quote

I bought from this guy and I have to say his communication is very good and he is a really nice person. The cards I got were in good condition and was very secure. I will buy from again.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Auctions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: