main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
reading the cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Weiβ Schwarz CCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firecat

Subject: reading the cards   PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:33 am Reply with quote

reading the cards is important without them we may lose the game. i knowest the cards are in japanese wording but not all of us read it Crying or Very sad the only way to read it now would be to have the real card and to read in a different window. it would help a lot of us if we can read them easier then try to guess them.
chaos_theory

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:58 pm Reply with quote

I just became interested in this game and searching the sets here a majority have no English translations for skills, because I would like to play this and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to do so without having to search for translations I have begun putting in English translations in the comments of the cards. This is a long process so please bare with me.
chaos_theory

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote

chaos_theory wrote:
I just became interested in this game and searching the sets here a majority have no English translations for skills, because I would like to play this and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to do so without having to search for translations I have begun putting in English translations in the comments of the cards. This is a long process so please bare with me.

After speaking to the admin of this site I was told if I send him the translations directly he will update the database properly so no one would have to look at the comments to find the ability. When I have a bit more time I will begin to do so.
chaos_theory

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:52 pm Reply with quote

chaos_theory wrote:
chaos_theory wrote:

After speaking to the admin of this site I was told if I send him the translations directly he will update the database properly so no one would have to look at the comments to find the ability. When I have a bit more time I will begin to do so.

Sorry if I got anyones hopes up too high but due to real life issues I will NOT be able to do this as expected. Again I apologize.
isvein

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:28 pm Reply with quote

For they who don't know, transkations can be found here
http://www.heartofthecards.com

Who can we send translations to?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Weiβ Schwarz CCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: