main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
[trade] collection for phone

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewgadouas

Subject: [trade] collection for phone   PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:12 pm Reply with quote

This is my c+p from craigslist. NOTE**** MY PROFILE ON HERE IS SEVERLY OUTDATED.

I would like to see what VERIZON phones people have to offer to trade for my magic the gathering collection. I have over 2000 cards. There are 6 Mythic Rares, 59 Rares, and uncommon. Obviously bunch of commons as well. Also, there are like 35-40 Tokens. I will also include a dual dial life counter, 100 tiny (3mm?) dice, a random 20 sided die, a 2014 MTG Die, like 20 plastic blue beads, a cardboard sleeve to hold 1000 of them, and a portable cardboard case (to hold a single deck). Also is a tiny chunk of foreign cards...I don't want the foreign cards, lol. These cards come from about all sets INCLUDING Theros. About 99% of the cards are near mint and very lightly played. I would either need to trade tonight (Saturday) or tomorrow (Sunday). Otherwise, I will have to do a late night (after 6:30p) throughout the week (I work a lot). Please don't ask me to list every rare...I will if you're a serious trader..but it'll take time, lol. If you don't collect MTG but do another card game - I know a reputable site to trade on. send me a text ANYTIME 614-917-9237.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: