main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Join this New Naruto Community

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjm_

Subject: Join this New Naruto Community   PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quote

So it has been brought to my attention that there is still a relatively large following for the Naruto CCG here on TCO. I've been told the forums were somewhat active and I've seen a good amount of different players in the playing room at different times throughout the day.

For those of you who don't know, many of the big names in the game have moved from the now-shut-down Bandai forums to a Facebook group. In the group, we have some of the best players in the game, some very knowledgeable judges, and even former Bandai employees/affiliates. We even have the head designer of the Naruto CCG in the group. We've also started design on a Set 29 so the fans can keep the game going.

I suggest anyone who wants to keep playing the game to join the Facebook group. Many of the players play in the new Shippuden format (Set 11-28, any reprints are legal). There is also a Rogue List that we have constructed to account for this format. Changes are being made through testing in order to form a healthy playing format. Several members have hosted/plan on hosting 1K events for the game to keep it going, allowing proxies.

I hope all of you join. This is a great way to keep this game going. Who knows, maybe we can continue the game after its death?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: