main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
LotR cards on eBay Hunters block: TH, RoS, T&D RF Rares

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Lord of the Rings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starchild

Subject: LotR cards on eBay Hunters block: TH, RoS, T&D RF Rares    PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:07 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

I have put up many great cards from the Hunters block on eBay today. Almost a complete RF T&D set, RF from The Hunters, RO (Ring) Foil cards and many Rares from both TH and T&D. All those cards have only been in my possession, fantastic condition, handled with great care and stored in sleeves and in binders since they were pulled from the boosters. Never played. There is also a couple of cards from RoS listed.

Find the cards here: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX

My eBay ID is: melvin-lightfoot

Cheers,
John
starchild

Subject: Re: LotR cards on eBay Hunters block: TH, RoS, T&D RF Ra   PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quote

Just a little more than a hour left of the auctions. Last chance to get some very rare cards from the Hunters block! Find the cards here: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX
starchild wrote:
Hi,

I have put up many great cards from the Hunters block on eBay today. Almost a complete RF T&D set, RF from The Hunters, RO (Ring) Foil cards and many Rares from both TH and T&D. All those cards have only been in my possession, fantastic condition, handled with great care and stored in sleeves and in binders since they were pulled from the boosters. Never played. There is also a couple of cards from RoS listed.

Find the cards here: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX

My eBay ID is: melvin-lightfoot

Cheers,
John
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Lord of the Rings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: