main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
what is cross ride and persona blast

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Btw, which is better? Kagero or Shadow Paladin?
Kagero
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Shadow Paladin
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

aichisendou_12

Canceled user

Subject: what is cross ride and persona blast   PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:51 am Reply with quote

Recently I watched vanguard and I also play it... I use Kagero and Shadow paladin. One day I watched this episode when Kai face of Ren and loses. In that episode, they used 'Cross Ride' and 'Persona blast' I dont really understand... What are they and can we use it in cf-vanguard?
predator01

Subject: i know the answer   PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 pm Reply with quote

cross rides are cards who's effect includes "if ______ is in the soul this card gets power +2000" that power plus is permanent and exists on your opponents turn so they have to get past 13k power to hit

persona blast is discarding a card of the same name to activate the effect
lost of pale moon g3 use this which hinders it a bit
creaturecard18

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:44 pm Reply with quote

Aesthetically, I prefer Shadow Paladins. Their black/blue/purple color scheme is pretty cool and my favorite unit in the game is from the Shadow Paladin clan, Tarutu.
aichisendou_12

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:45 am Reply with quote

Thanks for answering! I now have Dragonic Overlord and Dragonic overlord the end and my friend have a little trouble attacking me now I'm finding the Shadow Paladin now
prabhamkmr

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:02 pm Reply with quote

hi everyone
infinitepaladin

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:34 pm Reply with quote

Persona Blasts are the act of discarding a card with the same name as the unit which uses the skill involving a persona blast.
Crossrides are best explained through examples.
For example, Phantom Blaster Dragon is your vanguard, you then ride Phantom Blaster Overlord on top of it. Phantom Blaster Overlord gains power when Phantom Blaster Dragon is in the soul so that is a crossride. But say your vanguard is Phantom Blaster Dragon, and you ride Dark Metal Dragon on top of it. After that, you proceed to ride Phantom Blaster Overlord. That is not a crossride as Phantom Blaster Overlord was not Ridden on top of Phantom Blaster Dragon. It really doesn't matter if you crossride or not. You will still get the power if you get your selected crossride unit on the vanguard circle and either have the unit in the soul via a previous ride or a form of soulcharge from the deck, hand, rc, etc..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: