main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
ALL my cards for only $70-$100 FireFist/Samurai/Agents ect

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icen

Canceled user

Subject: ALL my cards for only $70-$100 FireFist/Samurai/Agents ect   PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:00 am Reply with quote

This is not TOO good to be true this is in fact true.
First let me start off by saying, I upload things things to youtube daily, not yugioh wise but my profession. I say this because I can and will upload any form of proof one wants if they believe this is too good to be true.

I am selling ALL my cards I repeat ALL of my cards for
$100. That is the price I want but I am willing to go down a tiny bit if I want them gone bad enough.

What cards am I exactly selling?
I will sum it up but if you want to know every single card just message me and I will either tell you them or upload a video showing everything I am selling.

If you buy this I am giving you
- Fire Fist/fire formation cards. They are all mint and I even have fire fist cards like Tiger King which are worth $15.
- Agents
- Six Samurai
and alot of other cards like fiendish chains, dimensional prisons, ect.

These are good cards I am selling these are not just random cards. These are from decks I made or was making. With these cards you can literally already have a six samurai deck, you literally already have a agent deck and you almost have a fire fist deck.

I have a few xyz's and synchro's too.
I did not update my HAVES so if you go to my HAVES you will NOT see all these cards because I didn't expect to want to sell them all.

The reason I am selling them for $100 is because I want them gone quickly and I am sure someone will take these deal pretty fast and remember I said I may even go down a tiny bit in price if I really want them gone.

All cards are in mint or near mint condition and all will be sleeved/bubble wrapped ect. I will take pictures, or upload videos to youtube.

That is my offer, $100 I think is a great deal better than what most would offer and for the heck of it I will go as low as $70 but only if your really want the cards and you can't afford to pay $100.

If you have any questions just message me, I'm not sure if it helps any but I have completed one trade on this site, I know its not much but It should at least get rid of some worries. So PM if you are interested.
gx46oo
Master
Master

Subject: hi   PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:38 pm Reply with quote

umm, that's cool and all but can you provide some pics or a youtube link or something that proves you have said cards.
icen

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 am Reply with quote

Yes, I will upload a video later on today then I will put the link to the video on this thread so people can see the cards. I have been super busy.... and I am hoping someone will buy them for cheap because I am getting tired of looking at them in my room lol.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Auctions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: