main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Tins (Lunchboxes) content questions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony CCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blutsteigen
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Tins (Lunchboxes) content questions   PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:25 am Reply with quote

Greetings all,

I picked up the Princess Luna Nightmare Moon Tin (lunchbox) for my gf and it is still sealed. It claims to contain a series 2 foil Luna # F45.

I am not sure if it has any boosters in it or not.

another of the boxes (can't recall the pony) had 3 booster packs + a poster, etc. Does anyone know if those would be set 1 or set 2 boosters?

Is there a list with the contents (and pref pics!) on this or any other website?
I may want to get her the other lunchbox, and we haven't opened this cool Luna one yet either.

Looking forward to your replies, and thanks.
mcpennry

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:31 am Reply with quote

Just opened my son's Luna tin. It had the Luna CCG foil card and the Luna Set 2 foil trading card loose. The poster was double-sided, with the tin images. There was a Set 1 pack in clear plastic - with two standees, two foils, two tatoos (I think), and several common cards. Then there was a CCG booster pack, a Set 2 booster pack, and a Set 2 Value Pack.
blutsteigen
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:31 pm Reply with quote

mcpennry wrote:
Just opened my son's Luna tin. It had the Luna CCG foil card and the Luna Set 2 foil trading card loose. The poster was double-sided, with the tin images. There was a Set 1 pack in clear plastic - with two standees, two foils, two tatoos (I think), and several common cards. Then there was a CCG booster pack, a Set 2 booster pack, and a Set 2 Value Pack.

Sounds great Mcpennry -- this will be our first set 2 booster as well. Thank you.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony CCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: