main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
More specific ruling

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rod07

Subject: More specific ruling   PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:43 am Reply with quote

For the new player out there, or for the old one that comeback or just doesn't remember some ruling here's a link that could help. This is a more detail link or question that aren't answer in the rulebook. Hope that help. http://z13.invisionfree.com/Naruto_CCG_Mania/ar/t13.htm

I'll copy/paste the content of it in here as well.

Phases of the Game

Start Phase
> When is the “Beginning of the turn?”

It is the very beginning of the turn, before a card is drawn.

Mission Phase

> Can I play a Mission if I can only meet some of its requirements or if I cannot specify a target?

No, you must meet all requirements and specify a valid target.

> When you use Missions, do they go to the Chakra area or discard pile?

They go to the Chakra area when they resolve. Permanent Missions stay in the village.

> Can I play “Counter” Mission cards on my turn?

No, you cannot. “Counter” Missions may only be played during your opponent’s Mission Phase.

> Can I have more than 1 copy of a Permanent Mission in play?

Yes, you can and their effects are cumulative.

> If I have a Ninja in play under my control, can I discard that Ninja to play another version of it?

You cannot discard your Ninja to play another copy of it. You cannot depoy a Ninja to your Village if there is already one there with the same name.

You can play a Ninja to your village if your opponent has one with the same name.

Organization Phase

> Can Teams be any combination of three ninjas or just the teams in the show?

Teams can be up to 3 ninjas, and can include any ninja, unless otherwise stated.

> Does the Blocker organize their teams during the Organization Phase?

No, only the Attacker may organize their teams during their turn. Once they are organized they must remain in these teams until that player’s next Organization Phase.

Battle Phase

Send out Attacker’s Team(s)

> Can an Injured Ninja Battle?

Yes, but they use their injured ”Combat” or “Support” values in the Battle.

> Can I reorganize my Team before I attack?

No, but once you send out a team to attack, you can choose the “Head” Ninja and “Back” Ninja in each team. Those Ninja must stay in the same team through.

> Can a Ninja be used to attack on the turn it is played?

Yes. Remember, though, that the player who goes first cannot attack on turn 0.

Send out Blocker’s Teams(s)

> Can the number of Ninja on a Blocking Team be greater than the number of Ninja on the Attacking Team that is being blocked?

Yes, the blocking team can be larger than the attacking team.

> Can I reorganize my Team before I block?

No, you have to organize your teams during your Organization Phase. But, just like the attacking teams, you can choose the “Head” Ninja and “Back” Ninja in each team.

Exchange of Jutsu

> How do I pay for Jutsu?

You discard Chakra (cards in your Chakra area) equal to the cost of the Jutsu. You discard 1 Chakra of a specific symbol for each specific symbol in the Jutsu’s cost. In addition you discard Chakra of any type equal to the number in the red circle. You discard Chakra immediately when you put the Jutsu in play.

> Can Ninja in my Village Play Jutsu?

No, a Ninja has to be in the battlefield to play a Jutsu.

> Can I select my opponent’s Ninja as the User of my Jutsu?

No, you cannot. Ninjas you control must be the users of your Jutsu cards.

> Can Non-Battling teams use Jutsu?

Yes, they can. But they must be in the Battlefield.

> Can a Ninja in the Battlefield use a Jutsu and Target a Ninja in my opponent’s Village?

Yes, unless the Jutsu specifies that the Target must be in some other area.

> Can a ninja with a specific Symbol use a Jutsu with a different specific Symbol?

A Ninja can use any Jutsu as long as the Ninja satisfies the “Requirements” listed on the Jutsu card.

> Can I play a Jutsu if I can only meet some of its requirements or if I cannot specify a target?

No, you must meet all requirements and specify a valid target.

> Can you use multiple Jutsu in the same Battle Phase with the same Ninja as the User?

Yes, you can.

> Can you add more Jutsu to a chain after you have begun resolving the chain?

No, you cannot.

> Do Jutsu on a Chain go to the Chakra area after all Chains have resolved?

No, Jutsu go to the Chakra area as they resolve.

> How long does the addition or subtraction to power from a Jutsu last?

It lasts until the end of the turn.

> If the User of the Jutsu is removed from the battlefield before the Jutsu resolves, what happens?

The Jutsu would no longer have a valid User, so it would not take effect. It still goes to the Chakra area.

> If the Target of the Jutsu is removed before the Jutsu resolves, what happens?

The Jutsu would no longer have a valid Target, so it would not take effect. It still goes to the Chakra area.

Showdown

> When a team has 1 ninja, do you add the Combat and Support of the Ninja together?

No, you only use the Combat.

> Can a Ninja's combat or support score go below 0?

Yes, they can.

> Does a Back Ninja become the Head Ninja when my Head Ninja is removed before showdown?

No, you still use the Back Ninjas’ Support when there is no longer a head ninja.

> If the Blocking Team is removed before Showdown, does the Attacking Team score a Battle Reward?

Yes. The Attacking team is no longer blocked and therefore "gets through" and scores Battle Rewards in relation to the team's power.

> If a Battling team becomes Stand-By because of a card effect, can it still block/attack on the next Battle Phase?

Yes, Stand-By means the Ninja are no longer in the Battlefield.

> During the Showdown, what order do the individual teams battle? Is it the Attacker's choice, the Blocker's choice?

The attacker may choose in what order the showdowns between Ninja Teams occur. Please note that once the Battles begin to resolve in the Showdown Step, no more Jutsus may be played.

> If an attacking team suffers Defeat during Showdown, does the head ninja take Damage?

Yes, the head ninja takes 1 damage.

> Do Ninja who have taken 2 Damage go to the Chakra Area?

No, they go to the discard pile.

> If I win a Victory or an Outstanding Victory, do I get a Battle Reward?

No, Victory or Outstanding Victory happens when there are Battling Teams. (or that attacking team is blocked) You only get Battle Rewards when your Ninja teams are non-battling (not blocked) at the beginning of the Showdown Step.

> Can a Team with 0 Power still earn Battle Rewards?

Yes, that team would score 1 Battle Reward, since the team power is less than 5.

> When a team of Ninja return from battle, do they stay in the same team?

Yes. Teams stay together. Team can only be re-organized during the Organization Phase. (or through individual card effects)

End Phase

> During the End Phase, when I discard down to 6 cards in my hand, where do the discarded cards go?

They go to the Discard pile.

> How does the Turn Indicator work?

Each player has their own Turn Indicator. At the end of the turn, the player increases the number of his own Turn Indicator by 1. The first value for the Turn Indicator is 0. This represents “no turns have been taken."
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: