main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Naruto Search Card Function

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject: Naruto Search Card Function   PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quote

I finished going through and correcting all the data for the Naruto cards, so now the data should be complete and the layout should be the same (please let me know if you see any mistakes).

If your looking for the characteristics now for Ninjas or Clients, just type in the what your looking for in the "Text on Card" section and they should all show up along with the Jutsu that require those characteristics.

Please let me know if there is anything else I could do to try and improve the Naruto section of the site.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: platinums please!!!!   PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quote

ok i know i am not the only one who collects platinum/silver (shiny) foil cards, so if there is a list of platinum cards separate than promos - that will be really great. they keep releasing new platinums every season so its kind of hard to keep track of.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: need info as well   PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote

ok i did some search a while back and found some platinums and promos that were released directly into market, so i will need help to identify those. i will post new topic concerning those asap so whoever know anything do let us know, everyone & especially me will really appreciate your help
thanks in advance
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quote

For those of you who haven't noticed, a new search function has been added for the card games.

By popular demand, you can now search for a card based on its number.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Missing from "The Chosen" list?!?   PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quote

I have been systematically going through my collection using this sites' more complete lists of cards and I think I noticed that "The Chosen" list has a few missing cards. I think that the mission, ninja and client cards are complete, but jutsu seems to have ten or so missing cards. The number of extra cards reprinted for this set on this list seems to dictate that there are some missing jutsus. For example, J-006, 028, 064, 076, 076, 077, 122, 147 & 208 are all cards that I own that seem to be in "The Chosen" set. Maybe I'm wrong, but I also think there could be more. I read somewhere that there are 303 cards in this set (not sure). Anyway, could this be checked out? I'm reliant on this site since the Bandai one is so flawed. Thanks! Very Happy
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Missing from "The Chosen" list?!?   PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quote

malphator52 wrote:
I have been systematically going through my collection using this sites' more complete lists of cards and I think I noticed that "The Chosen" list has a few missing cards. I think that the mission, ninja and client cards are complete, but jutsu seems to have ten or so missing cards. The number of extra cards reprinted for this set on this list seems to dictate that there are some missing jutsus. For example, J-006, 028, 064, 076, 076, 077, 122, 147 & 208 are all cards that I own that seem to be in "The Chosen" set. Maybe I'm wrong, but I also think there could be more. I read somewhere that there are 303 cards in this set (not sure). Anyway, could this be checked out? I'm reliant on this site since the Bandai one is so flawed. Thanks! Very Happy

Well the Naruto herald for this site is David (chibionineko) and until recently he had almost none of the reprints from The Chosen up on the site, but my dad and I asked him to put them up and he was nice and he has spent a lot of time doing so recently, so maybe he's just not quite done with them yet or something, just bear with him here! Wink
Gabby
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quote

Actually Hotss is exactly right, I am not finished yet. I have been getting alot of dental work done which has left me one less day to do homework, and therefore even less days to do work on the site. Hopefully I will have the Jutsu cards up sometime next week. If it isnt up by thursday though dont expect it to get done on the weekend, I am going to be on pain medication from getting my wisdom teeth pulled so I will probably be out of it.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quote

YAY, I got it right! Laughing

Take care David, just do it when you get the time too, take your time and be well. Razz
Gabby
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quote

chibionineko wrote:
Actually Hotss is exactly right, I am not finished yet. I have been getting alot of dental work done which has left me one less day to do homework, and therefore even less days to do work on the site. Hopefully I will have the Jutsu cards up sometime next week. If it isnt up by thursday though dont expect it to get done on the weekend, I am going to be on pain medication from getting my wisdom teeth pulled so I will probably be out of it.

Ouch, take care of your wounds and your homework, and when your feeling better, you can get back to updating. Remember this is a hobby not a job, you don't have to risk your health for this, take care, and hope it doesn't hurt you as much as it hurt me when I got mine pulled.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Cool, no rush!   PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quote

That is definitely unfortunate, dental work is horrifying. I appreciate the work that David does here. It's not easy to do, to say the least. I also like that there is a site here that actually cares about the perfection of checklists (amongst other things). I just wanted to mention it, I didn't know if it was overlooked or not. Sounds like everyone is on the ball. Thanks again and take care!
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quote

We all thank you for all of your work on this site David. Very Happy
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quote

The Chosen Jutsus have now all been added, the card list for The Chosen is now complete to my knowledge, if you have a reprint that isn't listed let me know. Since Bandai never officially released a list of all the reprints I had to work off of lists put together by players as well as cards being sold on varous sites.
amp_23

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 pm Reply with quote

I know what foil and 1st edition naruto cards are, but i do not know what unlimited naruto cards are. Are they cards that have a different type of foil to them or something like like? can you please tell me what unlimited naruto cards are and how to tell if a card is unlimited>
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: