main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Have most 1E, some 2E. Will deal w/US, UK, Australia, Europe

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Trek
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dangevin

Canceled user

Subject: Have most 1E, some 2E. Will deal w/US, UK, Australia, Europe   PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:51 pm Reply with quote

Hey I've posted every single STCCG 1E rare up online. Looking to sell. I've completed my sets and these are all the extras I'm looking to get rid of. Iden, Weiss, Olarra, foil 7 of 9 topper, Evil F.O. Spock, BB premiere 94 bridge crew & enterprise, USS Prometheus, Dauntless, the list goes on.

http://stores.ebay.com/Head-Games?refid=store

Everything from BB 94 Premiere to TMP incl. ultras and foils. No tournament foils, sorry. I'm missing BOG so far but as soon as I get some at a good price I'll put my extras up for that too. I have lots of dual affiliations and other hard-to-find cards.

My second edition lists are growing. Currently have 2E, Energize and CtA up and will by expanding that as time permits. I do not deal on these boards, please visit the link to browse and submit questions using the question form there. They're all organized into sets on the left side of the page, but you can search using the search engine to find one or two exact cards. B!tchin' technology!

-Dan (1000+ feedback)

http://stores.ebay.com/Head-Games?refid=store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Trek All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: