main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Howto export card's lists?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bresoup

Canceled user

Subject: Howto export card's lists?   PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quote

Hi all,

Me again.

Is there a way to export (to Excel or to any other file format) the database of my cards in order to manage those information from my laptop, without to have to be connected to the Internet?

Thanks for response.

Enjoy trading!

Phil
ggshall

Canceled user

Subject: Uploading   PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quote

Yes, if you go to FAQ, they have the "format" that you need to use to upload your cards into your haves or wants. It's done with a tab delimited file, so if you used Excel, you would have to paste it into a text rich format or a notepad type document.
bresoup

Canceled user

Subject: Download instead of upload...   PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:52 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. In fact, I would like to be able to download and not to upload the lists I've encoded into TCO.

For me, it's easier to encode my cards from the TCO interface, but after, I would like to export this (huge) encoding into a single file (XLS or even TXT) to check the contents when I'm not connected to the internet and to send it via e-mail to some friends or players...

Phil
ggshall

Canceled user

Subject: Can't Downlaod   PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quote

Currently we can't download... server security issue. We can upload which still makes it easier. Once the file is completed and all of our cards are in there we can just maintain that file and use it to upload and make corrections. The file is easy to send to other users on TCO, becasue they would use the same format. Hope this helps.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: