main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
No offense but this site *censored: not good*!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
satn667xxx

Canceled user

Subject: No offense but this site *censored: not good*!!!!!!!!!!!   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:27 am Reply with quote

Of all the trading sites I'm a member of this is by far the deadest one. I wouldn't even think there's more than 1 trade a month going on here and that's if your lucky! Why would anyone even trust a trader on this site considering the way sh*t all gets traded here. If you claimed to have more than 3 refs from here people would think your a ripper!!!Hahahahaha! I crack myself up sometimes, but seriously it's pretty pathetic. Lemme know what you people out there think, if there even anyone around to read this post. Maybe I can get 3 replies and break this sites all time record, Hahahaha, drum role please:-)
david43

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:28 pm Reply with quote

alright, I'll respond-
First, the most popular game is yugioh. Therefore, there are tons and tons of post every day in that section, making this site not dead.
Second, you personally have no wants posted, so no one wants to talk to you. If you want more activity, post some wants, and PM people. How active the site seems depends on how active YOU are.
Third, how many sites have an organzied listing with pictures of almost every card made in a card game. I haven't found any more than this one. Maybe there are in magic, but magic has been around a looooong time. So of course there might be other better sites, simply because they have had a longer time to develop.
Foruth, you are right, for magic users, this site *censored: not good*, but only because people don't use it, not because what it offers.

Personnaly, I have finished 2 decks and have about 20 refs from trading on this site. When it comes to yugioh, I am hard pressed to find a better site.
satn667xxx

Canceled user

Subject: Thanks for your comments   PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quote

I'd like to thank you for your reply. As a MTG trader I was didn't think that Yugioh would be doing any better on this site. I do have a Have/Want list that is or was posted on this site, but of course like I stated earlier no replies. In case anyone that come to this site is looking to trade MTG cards, I suggest you look into these sites instead,

#1 MTG Online Trading League (By far the best MTG trade site around)
#2 Essential Magic (Very close second)
#3 Magic4You (Pretty good)

Hope these site help traders out around here, peace.
ggshall

Canceled user

Subject: It is what we make it   PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:22 am Reply with quote

This site is what we make it. This site has far more tools to use than most sites, making it a "top site". If WE don't use the tools then it's not the sites fault, it's ours.

As the guy over on the YGO side I like to check the other forums, sorry
for the trespass, but just trying to defend a site that I think is the best!
Gary
forum_moderator

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quote

I just want to add that we are always open to suggestions and would like to know what people want from this site. So I would ask satn667xxx (or anyone else who has an opinion) to let us know what we can do to improve the site, or why are those sites you mention better. If the only advantage you find is the sheer number of users, then it is up to all of us to bring more traders by just letting them know all they can do and get here.

Thanks a lot in advance for all your opinions and suggestions.
cptdoob

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quote

1.Mtg is dieying so thats why there arent any posts much here
2.why would you come and complain about this site why dont you go on the better mtg sites??
forum_moderator

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:26 pm Reply with quote

cptdoob wrote:
1.Mtg is dieying so thats why there arent any posts much here
2.why would you come and complain about this site why dont you go on the better mtg sites??

Why do you say that Mtg is dying?!

And why do you call the other sites "better"? They don't offer anything that we don't, and we offer more things than they do. They only difference is the number of members, and that is up to you to fix by bringing people and showing them how this site has better tools. We have no money for publicity, so we have to rely on word of mouth. So please let them know... Thanks.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: