main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Y did u add this?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> WWF Raw Deal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bballplaya13200

Canceled user

Subject: Y did u add this?   PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:16 am Reply with quote

Nobody uses this, y do u keep it?
tyzright

Canceled user

Subject: Y did u add this?   PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:22 am Reply with quote

i do like wrestling but it is a wack board
phantom_omaha

Canceled user

Subject: sup   PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:23 pm Reply with quote

hey whats sup i'm new to this board, long time player of raw deal for 5 years, looking for trade. i'm looking for the new stuff basically. and some old stuff
lazybook

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:10 pm Reply with quote

hmmm... not a very popular gamer neither
phantom_omaha

Canceled user

Subject: yes it is a popular game   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:15 am Reply with quote

this game is very popular, it has been around since 2000. there are leagues all across the united states, gencon indy and all the other gen cons have raw deal there. i dont see why more people dont use this site, but i guess they use teamcanadaonline.ca more then this site to trade. thats why its so quiet. if u go to above site u will see.
sablelicious

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:09 pm Reply with quote

yea this game is extremely popular i've entered 45 tournement ranked 26 in the nation own every title belt and have 19 first place wins under my belt so if any1 is lookin for a trade i'm lookin to collect stacy/torries cards and raw/smackdown enforcers,also lookin for various foils like the boss's main squeeze and other sable foils and other divas cards plz get back to me a.s.a.p
clarkhoy

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:17 pm Reply with quote

I have Stacey cards for sale on ebay right now. There with a set of Test cards. If they dont sell then we can trade, or u can just buy them. Hope that helps. Also im fron UK and i really wanna play in a tournament or at least meet people from UK who play Raw Deal. Any ideas? Please feel free to email me ***hidden email address***.com. Im gonna be listing the cards i have soon, probably next few weeks.
cptdoob

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quote

Bump
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> WWF Raw Deal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: