main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Do you have to pay for a Standard account?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Do you have to pay for a Standard account?   PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:15 am Reply with quote

Hey.
just wondering, i only just found out you had to pay, i dont like the idea for paying, do you have to pay for a Standard account?
i suggest scrapping the idea of paying, and just ask for donations. please answer my question, it will decide if i stay or not.
thanks.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Do you have to pay for a Standard account?   PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:32 pm Reply with quote

No, you don't have to pay for a standard account. But it is a lot better if you do pay the dollar 46 or so a month. I do and you get all these extra features. Since you posted here I gather you have a standard account. You get to look for trades by matching up your haves with other peoples wants and vice versa, you get to keep files of all the messages you've ever recieved, one link to all of the messages from & to a certain user.
You get this free for one week then you get the standard account.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Do you have to pay for a Standard account?   PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:39 pm Reply with quote

Oh, to make your haves list go to "Cards you have" on the link bar to the left of the screen. Select the game the cards you have are from. Type in the name of the card in the empty box, when you hit enter the system finds the card. It presents all of the cards that have the same name. You check the box next to the name of the card you have. Then click "add cards and finish" (or the other one) you do this for every card you want to trade.
Since many people have hundreds of cards for trade I suggest that you only put in the valuable cards, the rares and up. When you finish your Haves list, go to "cards you want" (another link in the link bar) and do the same thing, except with cards that you want.

Click my username and you will find two links, has and wants, I am into YuGiOh. Check there to see what the lists will end up looking like.

czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Do you have to pay for a Standard account?   PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:47 pm Reply with quote

About the last feature that I mentioned, about finding the cards you want.
You do this after you have finished your Haves List and your Wants List.

You go to "look for trades"
There are three options. The first one will match your haves with other peoples wants and vice versa. For example: You want Card1 Card3 and Card5, you have Card2, Card4, & Card7. If someone wants Card2 and has Card1 then you will see the match. The list will go from people with the most matches with you and the people who has the least matches with you.

The second option will only list people who have cards that you want.

The third option will list people who want cards that you have.

After you have made a successful trade then he/she gives you a reference and you do the same for them. If you click my username you can see that I have references.

I suggest that you take advantage of the trading system before your free premium week has expired, because after that you won't be able to go to "look for trades" or check your messages by this site (you'll have to keep all of the e-mails sent to you telling you that you got a message)

I hope I have been of some help!
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Do you have to pay for a Standard account?   PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:48 pm Reply with quote

Oh. If you decide to stay after the week has expired you still keep the Haves and Wants list you created. But most just post their haves and wantes in threads in the forum. So you can also look for trades there.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Do you have to pay for a Standard account?   PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:05 pm Reply with quote

oh nice, thanks alot.
I'm into YuGiOh a bit... though i dont have many cards Razz
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Do you have to pay for a Standard account?   PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:56 pm Reply with quote

What cards do you have?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: