main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharkskinnin

Canceled user

Subject: new topic   PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quote

i have a question for the mods, even thought i'm not new, idk where to post it: could we add a forum for non card related stuff? i think that would be awesome, just to talk about manga, and tv.
prosaic

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quote

Yeah, I too think we should have a miscellaneous section for the forums, where people xan talk thingh other that cards or related topics..,for if you say anything out of subject of start a new thread on a different topic, people say you are spamming just to increase your rating
admin
Site Admin

Subject: New forum for non-card topics   PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quote

I have created a new forum ('Beyond cards') for any non-card topics, so you can talk about comics, manga, other games, or even movies, but please do not spam it with other, unrelated subjects.

Enjoy!
ansh

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quote

It would be a nice measure not to increase the post count of anyone posting in that forum!!! Else, spams will become uncontrollable!!!!
prosaic

Canceled user

Subject: Re: New forum for non-card topics   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quote

admin wrote:
I have created a new forum ('Beyond cards') for any non-card topics, so you can talk about comics, manga, other games, or even movies, but please do not spam it with other, unrelated subjects.

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot!!Very Happy
I hope people will not spam though...
admin
Site Admin

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quote

ansh wrote:
It would be a nice measure not to increase the post count of anyone posting in that forum!!! Else, spams will become uncontrollable!!!!

That's a good idea! I'll see what I can do.
Thanks.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: