main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Newbie here

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guapopogi

Canceled user

Subject: Newbie here   PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quote

Hello I registered about three months ago, but today is my first day of posting. I have never played a CCG, but I am an Alien fan so I am trying to complete my AVP CCG card set. If you look at my want page you will see that I still have far to go. I've only got 48 cards from the Premier set, and 31 from the Resurrection expansion set. In theory I have another 60 cards from the premier set, because I have an unopened Marine Starter deck I bought 10 years ago, but I don't want to open it, so I still need to get those cards too. Anyway enough about myself. I have a few questions.

1.) I know what Common, Uncommon, and Rare are, but what is Fixed? Is it a card that was corrected with two versions, an incorrect, and a correct version? Is it a card from the starter deck that does not come in any booster packs? Or is it something else?

2.) Are there any foil versions of the AVP CCG cards? I have none, and I have seen no references to them, except when I add cards here on this site.

3.) I am also looking for cards from four of the other six Alien/Predator card sets from Topps, and Inkworks. Does anyone here know of any sites for trading non-CCG cards preferably in the same format as this site.

4.) Does anyone know of a price guide that lists the AVP CCG cards? I have been unable to find one.

Thanks
GuapoPogi
Douglas
cord234
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quote

Hello, and welcome to the forums. I don't know much about AVP, but I do know that a fixed card on this site means it that it is "fixed" in a starter/structure deck, meaning that you always get the card when you buy the deck.
lazarus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quote

1.) Fixed cards are only found in starter decks.

2.) AvP didn't have foil cards.

3 & 4.) Sorry, don't have answers for those.

----edit----
BTW. I've got a ton of AVP, what are you looking for?
guapopogi

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quote

I have only 48 cards from Premier, and 31 cards from Resurection. I need 513 cards LOL.

GuapoPogi
Douglas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: