Below are the Digi-Battle Street Rules, a optional rules varient for faster play.
Use ONLY Digimon Character Cards for Street Digi-Battle
1. Each player may choose any 10 character cards. (No power option
cards) Once you have chosen you cards, shuffle and stack them on
the play mat square marked “Online Deck.”
2. Both of the players place 1 card face down on each of the 5 remaining
squares on their side of the play mat.
3. Starting with the first card next to the Online deck, both players turn
over 1 card each and compare Digimon Power
4. Look at your opponent’s Battle Type to determine your Digimon Power.
The player with the highest Digimon Power wins the duel. (For
example, if your opponent is yellow, then you attack with yellow
5. Once you have battled all five cards, move them to the side and place
the remaining 5 cards face down on the play mat and repeat steps
4 & 5.
6. The person who wins the most Duels out of the 10 wins the game. In
case of a tie, shuffle and play again.