main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Huge card collection. Marvel, star trek, batman, dc, sports

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icemanxp3oo

Canceled user

Subject: Huge card collection. Marvel, star trek, batman, dc, sports   PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quote

Hi just joined site because I am looking at unloading my card collection. I have like 30,000 cards many non-sports and many sports. Just wondering if that is something people on this site would be interested in. I am familiar w/this kind of site. I know fully well I have to send first, however will only do so w/members who have been here awhile and have no btr's.

I am looking for cash or trade. If trade however I am not looking for cards but video games, but nothing new. I collect vintage games, nes, snes, genesis, dreamcast, ps1, ps2, saturn, and other stuff in this era. So let me know where I should be posting on this site and if this is even possible. thanks.
cord234
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:41 am Reply with quote

How much in cash for all of them?
icemanxp3oo

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 am Reply with quote

Well most of my sports are in the 90's. the non-sports vary. I have many duplicates especially the non-sports. I would have to say the sports consist of many commons. As for the sports the cards vary mostly football but some baseball, basketball and a few hockey. They have been in closet for like 15 years.

I have no idea who is good now and what cards (rookies) may be worth something. With this in mind you can tell me names to look for if you want. Back when I was collecting marino, smith, aikmen, ki jana carter, names like this is who was "good". Not sure on other sports I'm pretty sure I have mcguire (whatever it is), piazza, and for basketball I seen kobe bryant and I heard his name. Like I said I know nothing about sports I quit following it back in like 96.

How does $200 plus s/h sound? I have no idea what cards sell for these days. I was going to buy a book, but they cost too much and now you have to buy a seperate book for each sport??? What happened to the good old beckett that covered them all?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: