main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
new guy help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemuel

Canceled user

Subject: new guy help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quote

so yeah im the new guy, ok im willing to spend the bucks and gett into this website, but im confused wat is it about? can u play the games or wat.

personally im a naruto fan but if i wana play online how do i do it.
cord234
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quote

Hello lemuel. Welcome to TCO. If you are looking to play cards online. you first need to create a deck in the Decks section of the site, which can be found on the left under the navigation bar. Then, once you are finished, you may then go to the online games section, and grab your deck and start playing. Personally, I'm a yugioh guy, so I don't know too much about Naruto, but I've been on TCO awhile so I can tell you how it works. In addition to playing games online, you can also trade cards. Trade cards online is based on a reference system. The person with the more references sends first in a trade. This site also offers a protected trade service for a small fee. In order to obtain a premium member status, you must pay a fee, but otherwise, this site is free. You are a premium member right now on a trial basis. You can set up your list of haves and wants on your home page using the navigation bar, and you can also perform searches to find users who have cards you want. Trade cards online also provides chatrooms, as well as forums, and a Personal message system, so that you may message other users about trades. I advise you to first set up your haves and wants, and then go to the forums and start searching for trades. If you need any further help, I suggest you get in contact with a moderator and have them assist you, but the best thing to do is explore and get to know TCO on your own. Hope this helps.
lemuel

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quote

thanks alot it did help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: