main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
help me in trade

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
narutothecard22

Canceled user

Subject: help me in trade   PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quote

im new to this online trade stuff...so im my email from tco.com automatic trades and i always see this

1 Cyber Valley [Super Rare], in English

Cards this user is looking for and you have:

none was found

(the "cards this user is looking for and you have: none was found)

and i have all my cards in my collection

do i reply to the cards i have that have that he/she want's from there "want list"
prosaic

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quote

When you register here on TCO, you get some months of premium membership. I am not sure, but i think that after ther prem membership ends, all this messaging stuff ends..
If you want to turn it off, click on "your profile" in the "your data" section at the top left of the screen. From there, you'll see there's a part about automatic report on possible trades. Set it to none or mutual only. That way, you'll not be receiving mails about users who have cards you want but you have none they want(if you put it to mutual. If you put it to none, you'll not receive any mails Razz
ansh

Canceled user

Subject: Re: help me in trade   PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quote

narutothecard22 wrote:

none was found

I thought the message was rather clear! What this means is that you want a cyber valley from the user, but you don't have any card that he wants!
prosaic

Canceled user

Subject: Re: help me in trade   PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quote

ansh wrote:
narutothecard22 wrote:

none was found

I thought the message was rather clear! What this means is that you want a cyber valley from the user, but you don't have any card that he wants!

This guy's perfectly right!!
This means that you want a Cyber Valley, but you have nothing this user wants from you. If you dont want to receive such messages anymore, do like I mentioned above and set it to mutual. That way, you wil receive mails only if the other user has a card you want and you have a card the user wants! Wink Wink
narutothecard22

Canceled user

Subject: Re: help me in trade   PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quote

prosaic wrote:
ansh wrote:
narutothecard22 wrote:

none was found

This guy's perfectly right!!
This means that you want a Cyber Valley, but you have nothing this user wants from you. If you dont want to receive such messages anymore, do like I mentioned above and set it to mutual. That way, you wil receive mails only if the other user has a card you want and you have a card the user wants! Wink Wink

well i do have some of the cards he wants but i think he didnt pick yet or something
prosaic

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quote

He didn't pick??!
When you want to trade with someone, you go to his public page and send him a message. Then wait till he replies Razz
wolfangsd

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quote

remember that there are different rarities of the same card. For example, he may be looking for a Solemn Judgement from the Metal Raiders booster set. You might have a Solemn Judgement from another pack, but it's likely the other person is looking for that particular copy of Solemn Judgement that they say they want. Or....they could just be lazy and only put 1 card on their list when they're not picky. Either way, it never hurts to ask...unless you make a really dumb offer like your Gigaplant for their Dark Armed Dragon, then you'd get laughed at.
heromaster

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quote

wolfangsd wrote:
unless you make a really dumb offer like your Gigaplant for their Dark Armed Dragon, then you'd get laughed at.

Switch the cards around, and I'll take that deal. =D
ggshall

Canceled user

Subject: Suggestion   PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quote

You need to change your settings to "mutual match only" and that way the system will match cards that you have and cards that others have and send out only those matches. You can then check to see if you have a good trade. Listen to wolf as well, make sure you have the right card in the right set selected. Cards come in different rarities now, so you may think it's an Ultra Rare when it's a Rare.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: