I would like to host another tournament. My last few was with the YVD community and I would like to see if you guys would be interested. Post here if you are interested in having a fun tournament. No start date as of yet but here are some basic rules I have planned out for this one so far. By the way I may have Hamachi a mandatory thing as well just to make players connecting with each other not an issue.
1. Must have a legal deck. For the most part YVD tells you what you can and cannot have but some people have "hacked" the program to use whatever they want.
2. Must be able to contact the player you are playing to set up a day and time to play.
3. Games must be played within a set time, if one person cannot play or doesn't show for the date, (without creating a new date to play) he or she will be disqualified.
4. You must log the duel and submit it to me.
5. Decks cannot be changed after you have submitted it to me. (Main reason for the logging.)
6. Duels are played best 2 out of 3 wins.
More rules will come, I also would like some people that can be a judge or a fairplay mod using a instant messaging system or the YVD chat with the two players so any disbuted between players on cards or what have you can be settled. You can be a Mod and a competitor you just cannot be a mod to your own duels.
This is going to be a really fun tournament so I encouraged everyone to try it out. Also if you need any help setting anything up with YVD or where to get it add me to either of the following instant messengers or email me and I will assist you as best as I can.
Email - ***hidden email address***.com
MSN - ***hidden email address***.com
AIM - sesshomaru7568