main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Digi Battle Promos

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relando

Canceled user

Subject: Digi Battle Promos   PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quote

Do any of you know what card is in the DIGIMON GOLD sound track

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005QTOZ/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00005QTOZ/ref=dp_otherviews_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&img=1

I basically have non street starter, series 1+2, taco bell and movie promos and the card from "digital card battles"

Is there a list of where to find other promos (which toys and such)

How do you play the different backed cards (sleaves?)

I am also looking for series 3-6 and the street starters
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Do any of you know what card is in the DIGIMON GOLD sound track

I have never purchased the CD myself but since the CD is in German language I would assume that the promo is also German....

Quote:
Is there a list of where to find other promos (which toys and such)

The Promos labled Taco Bell were in small boosters in the Taco Bell Kids meal; Those labled Shreddies Cereal Premium were in cereal boxed in england, I beleve shreddies is the european version of Wheaties; Those labled Fox Kids Promo were a call in prize for the Xth caller each day; Fox Kids Promo (Paper Punchout) were in the Fox kids magazine; DW-01 was in Digimon world 1 (PS1); DW-03 was in Digimon Card Battle (PS1); The cards labled Movie Promo were given away in small packs on opening night of the Digimon movie in theaters; Goldramon was given away at Universal Studios at one time; of the toy promos, Omnimon's origin is unkown to me, the three hard plactic cards were included with DIGI-WARRIORS toys, these toys sell for about $45 each on e-bay; The cards in the Bandai Promos section were given away by Bandai in asia; the Sweedish promos are beleved to actually be from a european starter deck but there is no confermation on that.

Quote:
How do you play the different backed cards (sleaves?)

From what I understand from one of the old moderators/Event organizers at bandai for digi-battle, decks that used cards with both backings were required to use holders with solid color backs that were compeletly opaque. That is to say not in the least bit transparent like most white holders and some blue and pink holders are. Black was the generally recommended color.
relando

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quote

What is Cheaper for the PO-Digivolve cards for the promos

I am looking for one of each (Izzy, Joe, Matt, Mimi, Sora, T.K., Tia)

FX-kids or Shreddies
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quote

...well in theory the Shreddies promos are cheaper yet rarer, the FX promos are more common but more expensive. Either way though you will be hard pressed to find any, I checked e-bay and there are none currently for sale and none have been listed for the last 30 days. My suggestion is to make Digimon, Digi-Battle and Digibattle favorite serches on e-bay, that way you will get an e-mail every time a new item is listed.
relando

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quote

Good websites for DigiBattle?
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote

Well there are several sites but most of them are no longer updated, the exception to this is the Digi-zone http://thedigi-zone.com/Index2.php the site is updated often and even has cards for sale from sets 3-6 (sadly none of the ones I need though). They just changed servers and had to recode the site so some sections are still not working but it is by far the best resource for digi-battle that is available at this time.
relando

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quote

In the later series are goldstamped more powerful on their attacks than the foil?

I saw two cards with the same number, one labeled gold and the other labeled FOIL

Taco bell promo wargreymon- missprint? (DNA-) for second line?

Does anyone know if there is a card in the german Vol. 3 soundtrack?
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quote

relando wrote:
In the later series are goldstamped more powerful on their attacks than the foil?

I saw two cards with the same number, one labeled gold and the other labeled FOIL

The foiled versions of the cards are 10 points higher in their stats for their signature attack. [Ex: Gallantmon w/Grani has 710 for Royal Saber but on the foil (aka "S") version he has 720]

relando wrote:
Taco bell promo wargreymon- missprint? (DNA-) for second line?

The Taco Bell promo WarGreymon has no DNA evolution. If you give me the link of the one your talkiing about, I'll let you know.

relando wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a card in the german Vol. 3 soundtrack?

I'm not sure. But if anyone knows, I'd also like to know too.
relando

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quote

I was thinking of boltmon for the DNA question
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quote

relando wrote:
I was thinking of boltmon for the DNA question

Yeah, it should have read:

(DNA) - WereGarurumon + ULTIMATE

But all the Boltmons from that set were like that.

One of my favorite misprints is the Mo-06 Antylamon that evolves from "Wendigomon" instead of saying "Endigomon".

Another favorite is two of the Four Holy Beasts cards from Booster 5, where Bo-234 and Bo-235 got their images switched. If you look at the stats on the Zhuqiaomon it should have been the bird that was pictured on the Ebonwumon card and visa versa. So they made lots of mistakes.
relando

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quote

I was looking at deck on this site and saw a deck with cards that had the same name but in different sets, is this allowed?

Another thing was I saw Snowagumon in a deck, can it evolve to greymon
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quote

relando wrote:
I was looking at deck on this site and saw a deck with cards that had the same name but in different sets, is this allowed?

Another thing was I saw Snowagumon in a deck, can it evolve to greymon

You may have more than one card with the same name so long as they have different numbers. This includes S versions of cards.

As for the other question, there are only 2 greymons printed and neither of them can digivolve from snowagumon.
relando

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quote

How much do the Fox kids promos go for (Matt,T.k. so on)

Set of 7 or indiv.
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quote

relando wrote:
How much do the Fox kids promos go for (Matt,T.k. so on)

Set of 7 or indiv.

I got my set on e-Bay for about $30 a year ago. It all depends on how popular the series is at the time. At one time I remember seeing TK and Matt selling for about $15 each. So it all varies from time to time.
relando

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quote

The reason that I asked is because digimon gold comes with the german versions of FX promos, they have the same numbers too, FX-??

They are in german and do not say Digivolve but say Digitization

Digimon Soundtrack Vol. 2, I want to say has the movie promos in German, I saw an ebay picture with lopomon inside the open case, not sure about numbers

Digimon Soundtrack Vol. 1 has the same card as digimon world 1, not sure about numbers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: