As the new Herald of Naruto, it is my job to try to motivate the Naruto members of the site. As such, I present to you a Dream Card challenge.
Try to create a new Dream Card for the Naruto CCG that is worthy enough of being Dream Card of the Week. Use your creativity.
I will provide a link to the Official Naruto website where you can find the templates used for making some Dream Cards as well as some of the step-by-step instructions on how to create your own card, so that it will be a little easier than doing it from scratch. I will also provide, upon request, some useful tips on the steps to take to create a Dream Card if additonal help is needed.
* You cannot create multiple accounts (as it also against site rules) to vote for cards just to get your votes score high. However, I do encourage you to find more members to join this site to help vote for you.
* You may not use someone elses Dream Card from the Official Bandai site, ones found from internet searches, or any other cards that are not your own. However, you can ask for opinions from other members on what they think would be a good Naruto card.
If there is a Naruto card picked as Dream Card of the week, I will give the member who created it a prize.
The prize will be their choice of one of the following:
* A Rainbow/Gold-Lettered Rare of their choice off my Have List
* 2 Uncommons of their choice (provided I have extras of them)
* 3 Commons of their choice (provided I have extras of them)
* An Alternate Foil (Diamond/Wavy/Spiral/AW Foil) of their choice off my Have List
* A Promo or a Super Rare of whose value is less than $5 (based on the average of e-bay completed listings) of their choice off my Have List
Although Uncommons and Commons are not listed on my Have List, their is a message about them on my profile.
Bandai's official thread for card making: