main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
New Sets and DB Changes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> UFS (Universal Fighting System)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retched

Subject: New Sets and DB Changes   PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:09 am Reply with quote

Wow, has it really been a year since anyone posted in these forums?

Even though the Universal Fighting System game has been retired, the fight to keep the game alive and active is still flourishing with events being scheduled for Gen Con Indy 2010 by a group of players committed to keeping this game alive.

As such, I will still act as Herald to the UFS game here on Trade Cards Online and will make database changes to the TCO system as needed.

If you need something change or something clarified, a ruling or game mechanic question or the other, feel free to write to me via email using the private message system. While my collection is up for trade, I'm also willing to sell my collection. Private message me for details on that too.

In addition, a lot of the formatting for some of the card names will be changing soon. for those for you who use Excel files to update your collection, I advise you to use the number of the card only at this point in time. Also, I have added the DS1P and DS2P sets to be added into the game collection, images for those sets will be provided soon.

Keep the fight alive everyone,

See you all soon.

- retched
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> UFS (Universal Fighting System) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: