main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Tournament in Southern Cali anyone?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you be intrested in doing a Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament somewhere in southern California?
Yes, if it was in the LA area.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, if it was in the San Bernardino area (about a hours drive from LA, or an hour and a half train ride east from Union Station in downtown LA)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, if it was in the Long Beach area (about a half an hours drive from LA)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, if it was in the San Deigo area (about a 2 hour drive from LA)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes if it was in the San Fransisco area.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, I might go if it was in northern california (in the sacremento area, or north of LA and San Fransisco)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, I just like playing on the computer, or on the video games.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No im not intrested at all in praticapateing in any type of tournament.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I might be intrested if there wasnt a fee involved to play and doesnt involve travling for more then 2 hours for the tournament.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I might be intrested, and dont care about how far I have to travl or how how much the fee is.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

sarahaann

Canceled user

Subject: Tournament in Southern Cali anyone?   PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quote

I am just wondering if anyone would be intrested in doing a torunament in Southern California. I have been wanting to start up a tournament for a while now, and just want to know how many people would be intrested if there was some short of cash prize for first, for second like half the amount of first place, and 3rd like a cupple of ultimate rare cards. I was thinking about holding it maybe here in San Bernardino, or maybe somewhere in the Long Beach or LA area.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Tournaments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: