main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
??????????????????????????????

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyber_man
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: ??????????????????????????????   PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quote

Just to let you know, I'm not new to the site. But I want to know if you are allowed to trade cards for video games, computer junk, software, and stuff like that? I am trying to get rid off all my yugioh and pokemon cards and not everyone might not want to give money, and everyone has " Tech Junk" sitting around that they never use Laughing
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quote

You can trade cards for anything that is legal and not for adults only (games rated as "AO" (Adults Only) by the ESRB, Firearms, Weapons, and basicly anything you need to be over 18 (21 in some states) to buy). This is to maintain the family atmosphere of the site. For normal games and things go for it, if you can get the person you are trading with to agree with it that is. Note that for computer software, sometimes it is not legal to sell or trade it to another person, please refer to the EULA (End User License Agreement) for the program in question to find out if the license can be transfered.
cyber_man
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quote

chibionineko wrote:
You can trade cards for anything that is legal and not for adults only (games rated as "AO" (Adults Only) by the ESRB, Firearms, Weapons, and basicly anything you need to be over 18 (21 in some states) to buy). This is to maintain the family atmosphere of the site. For normal games and things go for it, if you can get the person you are trading with to agree with it that is. Note that for computer software, sometimes it is not legal to sell or trade it to another person, please refer to the EULA (End User License Agreement) for the program in question to find out if the license can be transfered.

Thanks, so I could possibly trade my whole collection ( I'm trying to unload my yugioh and pokemon collections) for something like a game system or a computer as long as we both agreed on Shipping and such?
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quote

In theory, yes. Though I would highly recomend getting insurance with the post office on all trades with a value of over $50 for both parts of the trade (what you give and what you get.). You may also want to check the value of your collection before offering such a trade to someone so you don't insult them. Most commons from older sets of yugioh and pokemon when sold in bulk are worth literally a dime a dozen. Since pokemon has adopted a block format almost none of the cards from the game are legal for organized play, which severly hurts their value as well. In general, check ebay for completed listings if you can and see what people are actually paying for things.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: