main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP Browse your collector binders online! You can see your collection graphically as if you had your binders on the web, and you can sort them in different ways.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Help! About my account!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heugike

Canceled user

Subject: Help! About my account!   PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quote

Please help me on this if you can.
I contact the admin through e-mail and in-website message, but he NEVER freaking answers me. I'm done trying him..
And I KNOW he's online and he's seen my messages. A simple yes/no would be so nice to hear from him. Even if its in Spanish [seeing as I speak Spanish and 3 other languages] (no arrogance intended at all).

Anyway, basically I want to know if there is any way to close my account for undetermined time without losing all of my refs or getting banned.

I'm about to let myself get banned [on purpose] since there's not "delete your account" option. But then I figured I might regret it later if I decide I want to rejoin; And I also don't want to loose my references... I wanted to just put my account on a pause.
Is such a thing possible? If so, how will I be able to do it?

Please let me know by this Sunday, April 15th, 2010.
Otherwise, I'm hitting the road and taking a ban out of the website.
[On purpose]

Thanks and peace out.
Roger

[PS, please message me if you have a solution, because I don't read the forum. Thanks!]
prosaic

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quote

Haven't you managed to get banned, or you decided not to?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: