main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Number of tables as trial premium?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whythisname

Canceled user

Subject: Number of tables as trial premium?   PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I just tried playing a few games of yugioh, but every time I join the lobby I don't have the option to challenge anyone if there are 10 tables in use.
But as a new member I have a trail premium, right? So shouldn't there always be a table for me?
I understand if this is not the case for trial premium members, but then why does it say so in the lobby?
If there are just 10 tables period I don't know if I actually want to go premium because that would mean that even if you are premium there is no guarantee you'll be able to duel.
And anyway I think 10 tables is just too few, but I guess you guys don't have the server power to run more tables?

Otherwise I like the site so far ^^ And I had fun with the few duels I did up till now (though I'm a total newb xD) Coming from the DS and GBA games this is quite different and actually requires you to know the rules ^^

Edit: Well it seems it is possible to have more then 10 tables, but I still can't challenge anyone. I think if it's not possible to add more tables, the least you can do is have standard and premium tables separated. Because right now if there are 10 premium people dueling that means no standard can duel, but if 10 standard people are dueling premiums can still duel. So I suggest you make it so that if a premium player duels that table isn't subtracted from the standard maximum amount of tables, because right now it seems a bit unfair to me that I essentially have to wait until a premium decides to duel me because standards can't challenge. I don't mind waiting, but at least make it so everybody has a shot.
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: reply   PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quote

I've asked the admin about that, and they say it costs money and that they are going to do it soon!

and I get how its different from a video game, thats how I first got into card games! Its a bit harder on here, but I'm glad you like it, maybe we can duel someday!
whythisname

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Wink

Yeah in the video games all the effects are activated for you or it asks at the right timing if you want to activate an effect, but non of that here ^^ So I do sometimes for get I can special summon a monster, or that I need to send cards to the grave in my end phase if I play with lightsworns. Or all the calculations you have to do like attack increases, decreases and of course the lifepoints, though I read they might be working on a solution for the lifepoints.
I'd love to duel you sometime Wink But I think I'm gonna lose xD I did win a few times today, but I also lost a few times, it's like learning the game all over ^^
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: reply   PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quote

I agree you really got tot talk to the other person, but you might win, If i ever duel against you i will be using a deck called "power"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: